four

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4,

Once we return I pull the pepper spray out from between my s and sit down. Several seconds later a knock sounds on the door.

 

Taehyung answers the door and returns with Seokjin's secretary.

 

"Oh it's you." I smile. "I didn't catch your name earlier."

 

"Oh I'm Kang Nayoung." She bows a bit. "I'm here to pick up the sample you received."

 

I nod and grab the small packet that was resting on the desk in the corner of the room.

 

"Here you go." I say handing it over to her.

 

"I'll send the results to you once we're done testing. It's more than likely the drug, we just have to make sure." 

 

Nayoung steps out of the room and Taehyung moves over to where I'm standing. "Look at this. Doesn't this guy look familiar to you?"

 

I look down at the case files Taehyung held in his hands. Oh my god, it's the guy from earlier when we were on campus.

 

"It's that guy."

 

"I knew there was something familiar about him." Taehyung closes the file. "He's one of the dealers."

 

Taehyung sighs. "We should probably look into him more."

 

I nod. "Definitely. I'm going to go down to the lobby to get more towels. I know how many you use in the dorm and I know what we have isn't going to be enough."

 

"Okay hurry back!" He smiles wide before lunging onto the bed.

 

I head downstairs and ask the man at the front desk to send up more towels. He says okay and I tell him our room number.

 

I turn back to head to the elevator and I saw a small group of three heading towards the elevator. One of them was unmistakably the guy from earlier today.

 

I pull out my phone and text Taehyung.

 

From: Miran

To: Taehyung

You know who's in the lobby! He's heading for the elevator.

 

I slip my phone back into my pocket and I watch them enter the elevator. The door closes and I watch the buttons to see which floor they stop on. It stops on sixteenth floor. Taehyung and I were booked on the seventh floor.

 

Taehyung's so slow. I'm going in on my own. I hit the up button on the elevator. Once it reaches the first floor I head in, a few others join me. I hit sixteen and the others hit their own floor numbers.

 

Mostly everyone gets off on the fourth and fifth floor. Only three people remain once we get to the sixteenth floor. The door beeps open and I step out into the hall. I look both ways. Now where'd they go?

 

I move towards the right end of the hotel. I could overhear several male voices coming from the door at the end of the hall. Damn, if only I could get into the room.

 

"Boo." I jump a bit and turn around to find Sunhee the girl from campus standing behind me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter