eleven

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11, (This chapter will mention content that could trigger something with some readers, so continue reading with caution. It's nothing too in detail I promise!)

"Miran?" Kyungil's voice comes through the speaker and not Gyuri's. I squint, why was he calling on her phone?

 

"Yes, Kyungil what are you..?"

 

"Jaeho's missing." He cuts me off. My eyes widen and my phone falls out of my hand and lands on the floor with a loud thud.

 

"Miran? Are you okay?" Taehyung is suddenly in front of me his hands move to cup my cheeks. Once the skin of his hands touches my cheeks I begin to cry. I glance up and meet eyes with him.

 

Nothing had happened to Jaeho right? It was possible that he ran away and back to his home like he once had during our trainee days. But wouldn't he have contacted Kyungil or me about it beforehand like last time?

 

"Miran?" Taehyung says once again. I'm suddenly aware that he's holding me in his arms, my eyes widen. No!

 

"Please don't touch me!" I shove him away from me and I fall back onto my bed running a hand through my hair.

 

"Miran what's going on? Did something happen, you seemed like something scared you?" He asks, his words caught my ear.

 

I glance up at him. "The only person I'm scared of is you." I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

 

He laughs. "Scared of me?"

 

Suddenly the door is flung open and in steps Seokjin. My heart thumps, did they find out Taehyung murdered Seo Jihyun?

 

"Miran, I need to see you in my office." He says waving me towards him.

 

"What's all this about?" Taehyung asks as I stand. I bend down and grab my phone as I pass him by.

 

"None of your business." I reply sending him a glare. Seokjin eyes me raising an eyebrow but shrugs and follows after me.

 

As we walk side by side to his office he speaks up. "What's with you and Taehyung? Seems like trouble in paradise or something?" He frowns.

 

I gape at him. So this wasn't about Taehyung?

 

"Nothing." I mutter. Dammit, my hands form into fists. Why can't I tell him?

 

When we make it to the door to his office Yoongi is standing outside with Kyungil beside him. Gyuri was also here but she was in a squatting position and it sounded as if she were crying. I eye Kyungil who lowers his head to avoid eye contact. Did this have something to do with Jaeho?

 

Yoongi pulls Seokjin aside and judging from Seokjin's facial expression it wasn't good news. I swallow and try to get Kyungil to look at me. But he won't.

 

Seokjin is suddenly clearing his throat and opening his door and entering. Yoongi ushers us in behind him and we are left awkwardly standing in front of Seokjin's desk in which he was sitting in with his head lowered.

 

I glance at Kyungil and I noticed a clear liquid drop from his face. Was he crying? My heart takes a dip, Kyungil never cried. What happened?

 

"What's going on?" I speak up trying to make sense of this situation.

 

Seokjin takes a deep breath and raises his head. "As you may know Kim Jaeho, a member from Section Six and also your friend was missing since some time last night."

 

Wasn't it too early to be talking about this? He hasn't been missing for twenty-four hours yet? He'd be back after he's seen his family. Or at least I hope so?

 

"Well I'm sorry to say but he won't be returning to BTS." Seokjin says letting his fingers weave to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter