fifteen

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15,

Jimin, Taehyung, and I sat in the back of the company van as we drove to a location near Mr. Park's house.

 

Once arriving Taehyung got out first and headed inside, BTS had rented us a room at a local hotel room near the Park residence. Taehyung went to check us in while Jimin and I got the luggage out. Once we had everything the driver took off leaving us alone.

 

We enter the hotel and find Taehyung waiting with the room keys. Once inside the room we find a room with two beds and I sigh. Of course it'd be like this.

 

"Well I'll be heading out soon." Taehyung sighs, he grabs his suitcase and went into the bathroom to change. He would start his work as a servant at the Park residence today. Jimin and I would move in to do our part on the day after tomorrow.

 

"What shall we do until then?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and shove him away from me by jabbing a finger into his forehead.

 

I lie down on the bed and sigh. I pull my phone out and glance at how long it had been since Kyungil had contacted me. It had been a while, it was weird. We had promised to keep in touch after we found out we both had been receiving texts but he hasn't text me at all lately. Yijeong's words from earlier in the week echoed throughout my head. The one's where he said not to trust anyone. He was right, maybe Kyungil wasn't entirely who he said he was? I shake my head, I need to quit doubting people. Kyungil is definitely one of the good guys, just like Taehyung is. Or at least I hope they are.

 

Taehyung took off and left us alone. The rest of the night consisted of watching TV checking up on Taehyung from time to time and then me trying to keep Jimin out of my bed.

 

We got tired waiting for Taehyung to return so we decided to head to bed. I lied there quietly pushing my thoughts aside trying to find sleep. After a few minutes it comes but it wasn't a deep sleep for soon I could feel the bed dip.

 

I groan to myself, Jimin I swear to god! I open my eyes to roll over and cuss him out but I was facing his bed and I could see the large lump that was his body curled up on the middle of the bed and I shivered. If it wasn't Jimin who was it?

 

I quickly fling around my hands forming into fists ready to attack.

 

"Hey, it's just me!" Taehyung's voice whisper-yells. His hands grabbed my wrists calming me down.

 

"Oh." I mutter back. Well this is a little embarrassing.

 

He snorts. "Were you expecting it to be Jimin or something?" His voice was laced with laughter. Even though it was dark I could tell he was smirking from the way he talked.

 

"Shut up." I scoff and rip my wrists from his hands to lie back down facing away from him. Why didn't he share a bed with Jimin?

 

But there was still a part of me that feel instantly safe again.

 

--

 

The second day arrived and Taehyung was gone again. Jimin was talking my ear off, something about his trainee days. I saw my phone light up and I immediately reach for it thinking Kyungil had text me. But it wasn't him, I swall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter