five

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5,

But once he's done he turns around and lowers his hood.

 

"Taehyung?" I gasp.

 

"Are you an idiot?" He yells coming forward. He takes my face into his hands and my eyes widen. His eyes roam over my face and arms. "They could've killed you. Why'd you go off on your own?"

 

"You were taking forever. I saw you get on the elevator after they already got me. We would've missed them." I growl backing away from him. "Not to mention we could've stopped this whole fight if you would have noticed me in the elevator."

 

"I came down right away." He raises an eyebrow. He snorts. "And I saw that they had you in the elevator, I was just being strategic and waiting until there weren't any civilians around."

 

"You saw me?" I blink confused.

 

"Yeah I did. I can spot you out of a million people if I had to." What's that supposed to mean? "You had me worried sick. I came down to the lobby and you weren't there so I went back to the room to see if you came back but you didn't."

 

"I'm..."

 

"I was seriously scared less, so I ran back to get on the elevator and imagine to my surprise that you're on the elevator with me but in the hands of the enemy." He says cutting me off.

 

"I'm sorry." I sigh. "I won't do it again."

 

He hands me some rope and nods towards the man I took out earlier.

 

"It's all good you got some important information out of it and you didn't get hurt." He smiles. I bend down to tie up the guy before standing. Taehyung throws an arm over my shoulder. "Don't ever do it again."

 

"I promise I won't." I smile. I can't believe he was worried about me? It made me feel a little special. But more importantly I seriously thought he was hot whenever he was fighting. I didn't think he could fight like that?

 

"So um-where'd you learn to fight like that?" I ask him.

 

"My dad knows hapkido and kendo. My mom knows karate and taekwondo. You learn a few things when you group up with that." He shrugs.

 

I laugh. "I know hapkido too!"

 

"I'll teach you some better moves when we get back." He sighs. "I'll already called Yoongi and he's sent a team into the drug facility. We caught it in time."

 

"Good! I wonder if we beat the other teams?"

 

"I hope so, I want bragging rights!" He smirks. "Yoongi should be here any minute to pick these guys up."

 

Speaking of Yoongi, a black car pulls up and he steps out.

 

"Congrats on your first assignment. Section Two has taken over from here on out."

 

"Thanks." Taehyung and I both reply.

 

Two other men in suits step out of the car and pull Sunhee and the three men into the back seat.

 

Another car pulls up and Yoongi waves goodbye. "The hotel room is still rented until tomorrow, you may stay tonight but make the best of it because we don't want you slacking off." He gets in the car and both black cars take off.

 

I turn towards Taehyung. "Well guess we should make the best of it then." I shrug.

 

"Why not, I hear they have a really nice restaurant on the first floor. Want to go?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm starving!"

 

After stuffing our bellies to the fullest we returned to our room and I sighed seeing the bed once again. Seriously Seokjin has it out for me!

 

I glance at Taehyung and my eyes widen. "Yah, Taehyung what are you doing?" He had his shirt off and was searching through his backpack looking for something.

 

"Ah, I got kicked in the stomach earlier and I'm looking for some bruise cream to help speed up the healing process." He says turning giving me a full view of his torso. My eyes find a dark purplish bruise on his rib cage. He got that because of me.

 

"Here let me look." I push him away and dig through his backpack unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter