seven

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7,

"Yoongi wants to see us three."

 

I nod and quickly get up getting dressed as Taehyung stands shrugging about his attire before joining Namjoon by the door.

 

Once we're in the conference room Yoongi passes us each a file.

 

"New assignment. This time it'll be you three. You two." He points to Taehyung and I. "Will have secret identities because you'll be going to a upper class party and you'll have to play the part of an upper class citizen." Yoongi clicks something in his hand and the projector projects an image onto the screen.

 

"Popular billionaire Lee Moonseok has entrusted a lot into his secretary Choi Yejin, although he's recently had an outsider look into his account and noticed that some things were off with the amount of money he has left in his account. He thinks Yejin has been using him to intentionally take his profits from him that he's entrusted to her, for her to take care of."

 

"So, she's committing embezzlement?" Namjoon replies.

 

"Exactly. However when Mr. Lee throws events like the one you'll be attending she likes to be very active. She's known very publicly as a secretary of good worth. Mr. Lee is now being accused of embezzlement by one of his clients. Of course he says this is all Yejin's doing." Yoongi continues.

 

"Okay so what we go in acting as rich people and try to get her to trick us into handing money over to her?" I ask.

 

Yoongi nods. "Sort of. Apparently she's not alone in this she has a crew. Currently we are unsure what they are capable of. According to an inside source in the Lee household there are a total of three members including herself."

 

"Shouldn't be that hard." Taehyung says.

 

"First off Taehyung you'll be going in place of the millionaire Byun Baekhyun." Taehyung nods. "Seokjin says you look similar to him and Baekhyun has recently backed out of attending the event because he's heard of the accusations about Mr. Lee."

 

"Miran you'll be dressed up as one of the servants." I frown. Of course I get the ty job. "You can go by whatever you want. Just stay in character and don't be too sassy."

 

I nod. "Alright."

 

I saw Taehyung smirking from the corner of my eye. Oh wonderful, he's out on his high horse again and rubbing it in my face.

 

"Namjoon, you'll be backup. Stay focused and watch who all enters the premise. Keep the two of them updated regularly. Mr. Lee has granted us access to all his cameras." Yoongi says sitting down. "You'll only have two days to train for this one because the event is coming up."

 

We all three nod. We all stand and bow.

 

"And guys, please don't screw this one up. Mr. Lee has put a lot of his money into many different organizations, like cancer treatments and adoption clinics. If the client who accused him of embezzlement isn't proven wrong two days after the event he's pressing charges and there goes those funds for those two organizations." He sighs. "This ones really important."

 

--

 

On day one of training they took us away to dress up in the outfits we'll be wearing while we're there.

 

My outfit wasn't actually that bad. Black slacks and a white button up blouse. Plus an apron. Typical server attire.

 

Taehyung's fitting took a while but they finally stepped out of the changing room. Taehyung steps out last. My eyes widen. He's wearing a suit? He looks good in a suit!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter