fourteen

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14,

"You guys make up pretty fast." A voice lures me out of my sweet sleep. I had slept so well throughout the night, why must I be awoken this early?

 

I groan and glance up towards whoever was talking. Jimin stood smirking beside the bed with Nayoung not too far behind him, she had a hand over her eyes.

 

I send them a weird look. "What?"

 

Jimin points down towards the bed, my eyes follow his and find Taehyung lying beside me. Oh that's right, I got into bed with him last night.

 

I scratch at my head awkwardly. "I must've got into the wrong bed last night." I throw the blankets off of me and quickly move over to my bed, staring over at the sleeping Taehyung.

 

Jimin bursts out laughing causing Taehyung's eyes to fly open. He sits up in bed and seems super confused.

 

"What are you doing in our room?" Taehyung squints at the two of them. He glances at me probably confused as to why I was in my bed and not his.

 

"New mission!" Jimin squeals holding up two finges to make a peace sign. "And guess who's third wheeling it with you guys?"

 

"Oh god." I groan, I run a hand through my hair. So, I'm guessing my break was over? This is just what I needed.

 

Nayoung chuckles. "Get ready and meet me in the third conference room as soon as you're done." She steps out leaving us three behind.

 

"Sheesh, Jungkook and I didn't even complete the last mission and here I am sent on another one." Taehyung heaves a sigh and stands up. Meanwhile I blink at him, they didn't finish the mission that we teamed up with Section Three?

 

"You didn't catch the person? The iamnothuman person?" I question him.


He shakes his head. "It seems like he outsmarted Hakyeon and Taekwoon, he sent us in a circle and we ended up back here at BTS. Turns out somehow the person hacked into our network, which is nearly impossible."

 

I blink down at my feet, whoever it is is someone super smart then?

 

I stand and head into the bathroom to change and once I'm out Taehyung's dressed as well, after he brushes his teeth and washes his face we all three head in the direction of the conference room to meet with Nayoung.

 

Once inside we all three take a seat and she sits down at the across from us. 

 

"Okay so this time the mission is about embezzlement once again." She clears . I sigh, I hope it doesn't end up like the last mission. She slides a folder across the table in our direction. I let my fingers run along the side of it before I flip it open. The pictures of three women and a man were inside.

 

"That woman," Nayoung gestures towards the first picture, so I pick it up. She was definitely older than the other two women, probably in her late forties. Her hair was beginning to gray. "Is Kim Inha, wife of Park Myungsoo." She gestures towards the picture of an older gentleman, probably in his seventies. "Mr. Park is a successful businessman and is quite ambitious. But not in the way you might think."

 

I sit down the photo of the man as Nayoung gestures towards one of the other women. This woman looked a lot younger, she seemed to be maybe late teens or early twenties. Despite that the girl looked flawless, I was quite jealous of her to be honest. "That is Lee Aemi, a recently graduated high school student, whom has been sleeping with Mr. Park." My mouth gapes open, this young girl was sleeping with Mr. Park? But she must've just became legal? "Now Kim Inha has since found out about this and thus Mr. Park is threatning to divorce her, but Inha will lose everything, the house, her savings, and everything."

 

"So what does this have to do with embezzlement?" Jimin asks confused. "It just sounds like this is about a man who can't keep it in his pants?"

 

I nod agreeing with him for once.

 

Nayoung gestures toward the picture of the third woman. She seemed to be in her late twenties, she had dyed blonde hair and looked gorgeous but she seemed to be different from the other two women. She seemed like she actually works for a living. "That is Choi Hanah, the other mistress of Mr. Park." My mouth drops open, they both were sleeping with him? "And Miss Choi has been impregnanted by Mr. Park."

 

"Wow." I muttered to myself.

 

"Mr. Park has been secretly stealing funds from Yoo Incorporated to support both of his mistresses and Inha has found out. Your job is to find the evidence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter