nineteen

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19,

--Taehyung's POV--

 

After Miran had left Mr. Park's house things got quiet at the house. Jimin laid low for a day until the next thing we knew Section One suddenly came bursting into the house.

 

I looked at Jimin and mouthed, "what the hell?" No one informed us of them coming? Why hadn't they come yesterday before Miran left?

 

As soon as Aemi saw that both Jimin and I weren't handcuffed she scoffed. "You are cops?"

 

Jimin snorts, "well not exactly."

 

She scowled as Jimin walked off before turning towards me. "And here I thought I could trust at least you Sungoh." She sighed, "I thought we had something going."

 

I smirk towards her. "My name isn't Sungoh, it's Taehyung and I have something for another girl." Speaking of that girl, it's time I go see her. Seeing how close her and Jimin were made my skin crawl. Not to mention I think they are hiding something from me.

 

Aemi scoffed once again. "Should've known, all men are liars."

 

--

 

Once we arrived back at BTS I quickly headed back to our floor. I wanted to see Miran. However as soon as I opened the door I'm met with Seokjin, Yoongi, and Nayoung sitting on the couch with the rest of the members of Section Four, except for Jimin who was behind me and Miran who wasn't in the room.

 

"Ah welcome back Taehyung, Jimin." Seokjin smiles. "Please sit." I glance at the faces of the other's members, they all seemed down about something.

 

"What's going on?" I ask as I sit down beside Jungkook, Jimin sitting beside me on the arm rest.

 

"Do you know where Miran is?" Seokjin let's his hands join in his lap. "Because if you do you'd better fess up, she's a wanted criminal until further notice." My heart drops.

 

"What?" I say confused.

 

"She's the person behind @iamnothuman." Yoongi interrupts.

 

I was still deeply confused. "What? How?" Did she even own a computer? I've never seen her get on one here at all either and trust me I'd notice, I would find myself watching her a lot.

 

"Hakyeon and Taekwoon found a lead and it lead back to her." Seokjin sighs. "She's also been linked to Jaeho's death."

 

I scoff. "That's complete bull, she'd never kill him. And does she even have the computer skills to pull this off?"

 

"Even if she is innocent we still need to properly question her and have her take a lie detector test. So if you know where her and Gyuri are you'd best be telling us. It's for the better if she turns herself in now rather than later." Seokjin continues.

 

After more silence he stands up and moves towards the door. "Whenever you decide to confess I'll be waiting in my office for you." He steps out Yoongi following shortly after.

 

This is all bull.

 

"Jimin." Nayoung suddenly calls out to him. Jimin seems surprised at first but nods and quickly stands.

 

"Yes?" He bows towards her.

 

"I have something for you, can you follow me?" She asks him and Jimin nods quickly before she moves closer to him.

 

She whispers something to him that sounds something along the lines of "Miran giving her something." Jimin's eyes widen b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter