nine

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9,

Once we returned to BTS I was bombarded by the boys asking me if I was okay. Man news spreads fast. Nayoung pushed them away and drug me to my room.

 

Taehyung was already inside and Nayoung clicks her tongue at him.

 

"What?" He asks.

 

"Go stay with someone else for the time being. It might be hard for her to stay with a male for a while." She scolds him. He doesn't need to go, Nayoung is taking this too far! 

 

His eyes widen. "Um alright."

 

He actually agreed to leave? What the hell?

 

"It's alright he can stay." I tell Nayoung.

 

"But isn't it going to be hard too?" She gives me a questioning look.

 

"No, I'll be fine. It's just Taehyung, I trust him." I reply. She nods and gives Taehyung a prominent look before stepping out.

 

"Um are you sure you're fine with me being here?" He asks sheepishly.

 

"Yeah, listen I'm already tired of everyone tip-toeing around me. I'm alright. Nothing ended up happening, I'm just fine." I groan. "So please return to normal because I can't stand it."

 

"But..."

 

"Please Taehyung. I'm completely fine." I beg him stepping closer to him.

 

"Alright, jeez." He huffs.

 

"Thanks!" I let a wide grin show on my face.

 

He rolls his eyes returning to his old self.

 

"By the way you're such an idiot." I tell him.

 

He gives me a look. "No on the contrary I'm a genius."

 

I snort but pause before continuing. "Nayoung told me about how you gave up on becoming the first person in Section Zero." I left out the point about why he seemingly came into Section Four.

 

His eyes widen but he stays silent.

 

"Why? Why would you do something so stupid?" I ask. It just doesn't make sense.

 

"I have my reasons." He replies. Which makes me even more mad. He was given the chance of a lifetime and he gave it up! I would kill for that chance.

 

"That totally makes sense." I say sarcastically. "Ugh, you make me so mad. I would've died had I been offered that chance. Do you know how much money you could be making right now? I'd give up my dream of following after my parents to start my own section."

 

He stays silent lowering his gaze.

 

"Are you even listening to me?" I step closer to him shoving him with my hand. "You should go to Seokjin and tell him you take back your idiotic request to be in Section Four. Go and fix your mistake!"

 

Again he stays silent.

 

"Do you know..?" Suddenly I'm cut off by his lips being pressed against mine.

 

My eyes widen and I search his face but all I find is closed eyes. I shove my hands onto his chest and push him away from me.

 

"What the hell was that?" I gasp, my hand flies to my chest. It felt like my heart was about to fall out of my chest, it was beating so loudly.

 

"Well you wouldn't shut up." He says his cheeks turn slightly pink.

 

"So you kiss me to shut me up?" I say shoving my hand into his shoulder again. "Stop messing with me!"

 

He sighs. "Okay, whatever." I stay silent as he plops down on his bed and covers up. How dare he kiss me? Was he teasing me? Did he somehow know I had a slight crush on him?

 

After a few seconds I move to my own bed and sigh. I glance over towards him, he wasn't snoring so he wasn't asleep yet. I stand and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Once I'm finished I decide that sleeping doesn't sound like a good idea right now so I head out into the common room.

 

Jimin was the only one still up. "Hey gorgeous!" He smiles wide whenever I sit down on the couch beside him.

 

"Hey Jimin." I sigh running a hand through my wet hair.

 

"What's wrong with you? You and Taehyung fight again?" He chuckles. "You two I swear. You're like a married couple."

 

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

 

"Well first off you're partners who have to share rooms. And Secondly you fight but get over it really quick." He holds out two fingers. "So basically a married couple."

 

"I think you're missing out on a one key factor of a married couple." I raise an eyebrow. "And that would be having romantic feelings for one another."

 

He chuckles. "Don't you have romantic feelings for Taehyung?"

 

"No!" I say quickly, too quickly.

 

He laughs until he wheezes. "You know if it weren't for my great observational skills I wouldn't of noticed. But the way you two act makes it very obvious to me."

 

"You have good observing skills?" I gawk at him. I find that hard to believe.

 

"Yeah you blush a lot more than you think and you two fight like elementary school kids being mean to the people they like." He smirks towards me as I roll my eyes.

 

"You call that observational skills?" I scoff.

 

"Uh duh, how'd you think I got into Section Four. It's not because of my looks." He huffs. "By the way isn't that Taehyung's sweatshirt?"

 

I look down. I forgot that I put it back on after my shower.

 

"Uh yeah." I reply my cheeks a little hot at his question,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter