Six

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kept rolling on the sofa. He went home directly thinking that Dara went home after going to the mall. But when he arrived,she wasn't there. It has been 4 hours since she last saw her and his thoughts are running him crazy.  It's already nine in the evening and she's not yet home. What's worse was she is with that Jongin guy.

"URRRGGHH!!! Why am I like this?! " Sehun grunted and stood up. He was about to go to his room when he heard someone's car. He immediately sat back down to the sofa like nothing happened.

A few minutes later, Dara cam in with a smile on her face, it made Sehun even more upset and curious about that dark-skinned guy.

Why does she smile like that to that guy and not to me?!

"Yah!" Sehun stood up and walked to where Dara was.

Dara was startled hearing someone shout. She rolled her eyes when she saw who was walking up to her. The smile on her face immediately disappeared. "What do you want? I am too tired to argue right now. So could we just fight tomorrow?" She said.

"Where have you been?! It's already nine in the evening!"

"What's in it to you?"

"Yah!"

"Don't you yell at me!"

"I will yell at you all I want because you had me wait here for four freaking hours!"

"I did not ask you to wait for me, you idiot!"

"I waited for you because I was worried, Miss Smarty-pants!"

"Well, I'm a grown lady and wohever told you that i needed you to worry?!"

"Aisht! Why can't you just thank me that i'm worried about you?!"

"Well, because I really dont want to have anything to do with you! So if you have nothing to say and if you're done playing this stupid game, then i'd like to get some rest because i still have class tomorrow! Good night, as*hole!"

With that, Dara stomped her feet towards her room. Sehun could not help but grunt in annoyance. 

xxxxxxxx

The drive to the university was quiet the ntext morning. Sehun didn't want to talk because he was annoyed for some reason he too doesn't know. While Dara didn't have time to argue with him.

"Mr. Song, please tell him that he needs to be at the parking area by 4pm or else we'll leave without him." Dara said to the driver.

Mr. Song was about to open his mouth when Sehun answered back.

"Please tell you 'PRINCESS" Mr. Song that if she leaves me, I'll definitely tell her dad about it."

Mr. Song was going to repeat Sehun's words when Dara faced Sehun..

"Well, could you please tell him, Mr.Song that I don't care anymore if he tattles or what. All I know is we're leaving him if he's not in the parking are by 4 in the afternoon! I don't want to see him and his girlfriend eating each others face, thank you very much!!"

"Oh now you're talking?! Could you also inform your bratty young miss, Mr.Song that if she's jealous,she can just tell me! If she likes me ,then she can tell me!"

"Oh please! ---Mr..--"

"STOP!" Mr.Song suddenly hit the brakes and faced the two of them from the back of the car.

" I'm sorry about that, but you kids are driving me nuts already. You're just sitting beside each other and you can hear each other so please settle your problems and spare with this. Master Sehun, please be in the parking area by 4 or else we will leave. Miss Dara if you could just give Mr. Sehun a chance, I guess you two will be good friends and we'll all have a happy life. Now you kids get out of this car. You're too busy arguing that you didn't notice we're already here."

Dara and Sehun glared at each other before they went out of the car using both doors. 

Mr.Song could just shake his head unbelievingly.

xxxxxxxx

" You look like you were hit by a hurricane." Chen said as he sat beside Dara on the cafeteria.

Dara rolled her eyes in response, "Well, good morning to you,too."

"WOAH.. you're extra cranky today. What's with the attitude,couz?"

"Well, it's that guy. I swear if I leave with him all through out the year, I'll be bald!! he's driving me crazy!!!"

"Heol-- try living in one roof with a crazy twin brother and you'd wish to be the only kid in the family."

" I don't think Baekhyun oppa is that bad."

"Hmmm..let's see.. Well.. how does waking up with coal on your face sound?"

"Uhhhh--yeah, that ,I think is too much.."

"See? your life is still better than mine. But having my twin is sorta fun though. He gives color to my dull life.kekeke"

“Why are you so upset with the guy anyway?” Chen asked as he took a bite with the apple from Dara’s tray.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter