Four

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is that jerk?!" Dara is losing her patience waiting for Sehun in the parking lot. Because Sehun is not allowed to get his own car, he and Dara had to share a car. Dara doesn't want to drive so her parents hired a driver. She's ready to go home but Sehun isn't around yet.

"If he won't be here within 2 minutes, we will leave him, Mr. Yo."She said impatiently.

Not a second later ,Dara saw Sehun taking his precious time walking with his hand hung in some girls shoulder. She rolled her eyes .When both Sehun and the girl were in front of her, she raised her brow. 

"Well, well, I have to go now, babe. Someone, I think, got upset .I'll call you."Sehun said to the girl and kissed her which almost made her puke. 

The girl smiled at him before leaving. 

"Care to explain where you've been?! We've been here for more than 30 minutes!" She said angrily.

"Uh..no." He said and bumped her shoulder before closing the car door quite loudly.

Dara jumped in surprise, "How dare this ---urgh!!!!!." She said and went inside the car as well.

"If this happens again, I swear I wil leave you!"

"Go right ahead, little Miss Perfect. I'll just call your appa and tell him how his responsible daughter left me. Now how do you think would they feel about that?  Their perfect daughter isn't that perfect after all." Sehun smirked ar her and winked.

"Jerk." Dara muttered.

"I heard that"

Dara just rolled her eyes. 

Sehun-1 Dara-0

xxxxxxxx

Out of all the people in the world, why does it have to me?! This has been the question running inside Dara's mind ever since Sehun lived with her. Her life has become a nightmare. 

The guy has never have failed to ruin her day. Yesterday, Sehun woke up late which caused her to be late as well and he did not even apologize. The other day, she had to walk for 30 minutes because Sehun went to the coffee shop and did not bring money. She had to pay for his order since her parents entrusted him to her and he was not allowed to hold his own money. She wanted to leave him waiting but she thought that Sehun might tell it to his parents and she'll be in trouble, so she didn't have a choice.

And today, the idiot has found another way to get into her nerves.Today was supposedly her  day to relax since its Saturday but this guy has decided to ruin it again. He said he needed to buy something in the mall but it turned out that he was going on a date.

 Sehun and Bora was acting extra sweet in front of Dara. The three of them are now sitting in a restaurant.

 

Bora had to go to the comfort room and Dara took this as a chance to talk to him.

"Yah, pabo. Let me leave you two alone so you can infect each other. Call me if you want to go home and I'll have Mr. Yo pick you up. Spare me from this scene yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter