eight

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Dara ate the food that Sehun prepared on her room's terrace. goo thing it was not that cold today. Sehun actually thought she's going to be quiet the whole time but she kept talking and she praised his cooking most of them time. But he felt odd about it.

" Ahhh.. That was the best. Thank you for the food! " She said smiling at him. 

He smiled back. She was beautiful as ever but why does her smmile not reach her eyes?

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"I think you're not."

She fell silent.

"Because if you were, we could have been fighting now." He continued and smiled weakly. 

He was now trying to clean u the table while she was staring at him.

"I'm just happy you ate so you won't die early. I was planning to kill you with annoyance. Good thing your hunger didn't beat me to it." He was planning annoy her again.He wanted her mad..because it only makes things normal but she didn't. She was staring at him with her sad eyes which he could not bare see. 

He cleared his throat and decided to get up. " I'll leave you now so yo can rest. Good night."

He carried the tray and walked back inside her room so he can get out and leave her.  He was not at the door when he felt someone hugging him behind. He felt stiff.

"Don't leave. Please don't leave. I feel so alone." Her hug became tighter. He felt her sobbing. He tuned around which ,ade her release him . He placed the tray down on a small desk near the door and cupped her face. He dried her tears and kissed her forehead. 

"Don't cry,please. I'm here."

Dara smiled at him and he did too. 

"I'll just wash the dishes and come back here after. Just wait for me,arraso?" 

She nodded like a kid. 

"Good girl. Now go to your bed and rest for a while. I'll be back as fast as I can."

"Promise?"

"Promise." 

She nodded once again and he kissed her forehead. He carried the tray.

A few minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter