Seventeen

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything else, I would like ask a favor from everyone to sign the petition. You heard about it right? :( We Blackjacks have to do something about it. Maybe we can change Minzy's mind. :'(

xxxxxxxx
Sehun was walking in the field with his hands inside his pockets. He was thinknig about what Chen and Baekhyun told him. He was nonchalant of the giddy girls everytime he passes by. Hi mind was just pre-occupied when he felt someone touching his shoulder.

He looked back and saw Kai who was catching his breathe.

"Boy,you walk fast." Kai said and smiled at him. "was calling your name but it seems that your not hearing me."

Sehun rolled his eyes and faced him."What do you want?"

Kai's face became serious. " I like Dara. Ani. I love her. I have told her many times about my feelings but she turnes me down. but it's fine as long as I see her happy. i'll continue loving her and I'll woe her everyday. Even if it takes forever,I'll woe her because I love her." 

"Why are you telling me this? Tch."Sehun turned his back.

"I just want it to be clear to you that i'll do everything to have her as my girlfriend."

Sehun balled his fist."I don't care."

"Good. Then, we won't have any problems then. Just don't forget we had this talk."Kais said and started walking away.

Sehun stood there, unable to move.

xxxxxxxx

Dara came home early and decide to stay in the Garden. She sait on the swing as she was looking at their spacious garden. Then, another person, sat down on the other swing. She stiffened knowing who it was.

"How are you, Dara-ya?" Kris asked Dara.

It took all of her strength to llok at him and smiled, " I'm better."

"Dara, I..I just wanted to say sorry. i know I've hurt you and even after that night we weren't given the chance to talk. I'm sorry...I"

"No, don't say sorry. it happened because it was meant to happen. We never were meant to happen."

Kris stood up from the swing and kneeled in front ofher. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. "I still love you,Sandara. It's you that I love and if you'd take me back, I can call off this wedding and marry you just like what I've always wanted."

"And what? Let everyone think that I was theone who ruined you and unnie? That I was the one who stole you from her? Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter