One

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH SEHUN! TO THE DEAN'S OFFICE!! NOW!!!!"

Sehun stopped kissing the girl and clicked his tongue. He smirked at the girl who was still trying to recover from what just happened.

" I'll call you ,babe "He said and winked before he lazily walked to the dean's office. 

For the past few months of his senior year, Oh Sehun has been called to the dean's office for almost everyday. Almost because some times, he does not attend classes. Why he never got kicked out you may ask? Well, that's because, his parents are influential and had always used their power to have him stay.

He reached the dean's office with a blank expression and lazily sat waiting for another hour of non-stop lecture from the dean. But this time ,it was different. The dean just looked at him. He raised his brows at her in response.

"We're waiting for your dad."The dean told him. 

Hearing that, his brows met. He sat straight. Never did his dad care about these types of things. He always fixes his mess in school by using his influence or by asking his secretary to take care of things

Not a minute later, the door opened revealing his dad and his secretary following him. He just looked at his father. The dean stood up and both men exchanged bows before they took a seat.

"Thank you for taking the time to have this meeting, Dean Kim. And I'm sorry for all the trouble Sehun has caused you."His father started. 

"No harm done, Mr. Oh. We are happy you could visit us and personally talk about your son's concern." The dean responded. Sehun just rolled his eyes. 

"I know my son have caused a lot of trouble to your school and I appreciate all the things that you have done for us. And for that I will make sure that this school will only get high recommendations. As for my son, " His father looked at him for a while, "I will take this matter to my hands. I just need to do one more favor from you and that is to immediately process all his papers for transfer."

Sehun froze after hearing that. He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter