Ten

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what movie are we watching?" Sehun said as he launched his body on Dara's bed. She as preparig her laptop. She placed it on the floor just below the edge of the bed. She was sitting on the floor as well in an indian position. 

"Yah!! Answer me! I prepared popcorn and some orange juice for us and you treat me like this."Sehun continued annoying her.

"Urgh. Will you just stay there? I'm still trying to set up everything>" she said with her eyes not living the laptop.

"Whatever."

He said and rolled on the bed.

"Stop rolling on my bed. "

"AAAAAHHH!! What do you want me to do then?! Aisht!'

"Arasso. Everything's all good!!!!" 

Sehun lied in his stomach. Dara was still sitting on the floor while her back was resting on the edge of the bed where Sehun was facing. (I hope you got what I mean.hahaha).

"So what are we watching?"Sehun asked again as he fed Dara with popcorn which the latter gladly accepted.

"Deadpool."

"Ohhhh.Don't you want to watch some love story?"

"What? Are you gay?"

"No. I mean most girls like mushy stuff."

"Well, I'm not like most of those girls. I'm sure you know that by now."

That made Sehun smile. She sure isn't like any of those girls. She was something else.Something he wanted.

Dara was concentrating too much on the movie. Sehun did too. But while he was watching the movie, his arms were around her and was feeding her some popcorn.

After an hour and a few minutes, the movie ended and Dara climbed on here bed and is now beside Sehun. Her eyes were concentrated on the ceiling.Sehun followed her.

"So what's very interesting with the ceiling?"

"Nothing."

"Okay."

"You wanna know a secret?" Dara said and turned sideways and looked at Sehun. The latter looked at her sideways and creased his brows.

"Sure. I may be able to use it in the future..you know, blackmail purposes."

"Yah! I'm being serious here."

"Arra.Arra. What is it, Princess?"

"I'm jealous of my sister."

"Waeyo?"

"Because...just because, she has everything I ever wanted."

"Are you sure? Or are you just putt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter