Twenty-Six

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kept driving his car to wherever. He has never been this broken ever since. It was his frist time to fall in love. 

He stopped his car in front of a bar. It has been so long that he has not drink. Ever since he knew Dara, everything about him changed. 

He smiled in bitterness. Everything changed about him but it hurts a lot. He took off his coat and was just wearing the inner white long sleeve of it and decided to get a drink.

He was able to get in the club. He found a few people from school but decided to sit on the chair in the bar. He ordered a drink and drank alone. 

It was such a cliche. He was in a bar full of people who were having fun without having to worry with anyone and here he was,alone and hurt. He didn't know why he felt. Maybe he was really into her. Maybe he really loves her.

"Hey, why are you here alone?" 

Sehun was brought back to reality when he heard someone ask him. He saw a girl looking at her smiling.

"Sorry?"

The girl laughed. "I was asking you're here alone?"

"Can't I drink alone?" 

"Touche" The girl smirked and drank her beer. "Lemme guess, you're drinking alone because of a girl. A girl who never saw you as you. Hurts right?Tch." She said and drank again.

Sehun was shocked.

"Don't think as if I'm strange or something. I'm just like you but the thing is, he was a he and he's an idiot."

"Tch."

"I'm Seoyeon. And you are?"

Sehun hesitated but decided to introduce himself as well.

"Sehun." 

"Nice to meet you."

xxxxxxxx

Seoyeon and Sehun were talking to each other and got to know each other. Sehun actually forgot about his problem for a while with the help of her. She was beautiful and kind but she was not the one he wanted. 

xxxxxxxx

Sehun came home late and drunk. He was lucky he can still drive home. He was used to it though. This was his daily routine when he was still in the US. 

He was able to get into his room and immediately lied down. His eyes were settled in the ceiling. Everything that had happened this afternoon played back.

A tear fell down his eyes. 

xxxxxxxx

Sehun woke up with a headache. It took h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter