Fourteen

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So you're telling me that you ditched your class?" Dara said as she sipped on her juice. SHe and Sehun are now both in the dance room sitting on the floor.

"Yep.”  The guy said sipping the juice Dara gave him as well. “what are you doing here anyway?”

“I’m the Student body President. I can make excuses anytime. Ditch class anytime. Besides, I know everything the professor is telling the class so why  waste my time?”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this from you.”

“Let’s just says I’m  influenced by a guy named ‘Oh Sehun’ “

“Is he a good influence or bad?”

“Hmmm....Good. Because he’s letting me realize that if I don’t leave my life properly, I’d end up exactly like him.”

“Yah!”

Both of them laughed.

“You wanna do something fun?” Sehun asked.

“Is it good fun or not?”

“Oh please! Stop asking and breathe a little! Live a little!”

“Ugh. fine. I’m sure I’m going to regret all these.”

“Trust me..”

“I can’t believe i’m actually doing that.”

 Sehun chuckled and stood up.

“Kaja?” Sehun asked and offered his hand.

Dara smiled and accepted. She stood up.

“Lead the way.”

xxxxxxxxx

Sehun and Dara decided to go hofme first and change their clothes. Sehun instructed Dara to wear something comfortable.

Sehun took 15 minutes to change his outfit. Immediately after changing, he went down and waited for Dara in the living room.

(Imagine Sehunnie looking like this.Nyaaaaa!!!!le faints)

 

Dara followed suit after.  She was wearing a simple outfit but it took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter