Eleven

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning came and Dara woke up so early.She already took a bath but still has not dress up yet. Befre, she never had to think of what to wear. She wears what she wants. But, because of that kiss, she became conscious. She didn't know why she even bothers to think what she will be wearing. She felt her turns burn and cupped it.

"Aigoo!! Dara-yah, wake up! he'll never like you!! Wait..what?! What am I saying?!Aisht!"

She stood up and walked to her walk in closet. 

"Heol! " 

She thne looked at herself in the mirror and examined her whole body. 

" I don't have big boods and but both are cute. I have soft skin and I'm not ugly. Aisht!! Why am I even thinking about it?! Stupid, Oh Sehun!!!" She said and stomped her feet.

She decided to wear a striped oversized long sleeves shift and and shorts. Then, she tied her hair in a messy bun. 

"whatever. Why would I even bother if he likes me or not?! Ugh! Get your head straight,Dara!" She said and decided to go out of her room. Too much thinking made her hungry.

She went ot the dining room but stopped midways when she noticed that Sehun was already sitting on the table. 

"Oh crap. Ottoke? Ottoke?!" She said with worry written all over her face. She tried to turn and walk back but decided against it. She was frantically walking back and forths. When she deicded to turn back and go back to her room, Sehun called her .

"Yah! Aren't you going to eat?!" He said and raised his brows.

"Oh crap!!!!!"

Dara stood frozen 

"Yah! " 

Dara jumped in surprise. She sighed deeply,turned around and went to the table.

"Are you okay? You look like you're going to  explode. "Sehun asked while looking at her.

Her eyes were everywhere but him. She was sweating invisible sweat. "Please don't ask me questions. Stop looking at me like that! Please don't notice me!" Dara said on her mind.

"Are you sick?!" Sehu stood up from his chair and went to her. He placed his hand on her neck then on her forhead to feel his temperature.

Dara blushed even more. She can't take it anymore. He was too close and he smelled so good. 

He put his hands on her two cheeks." Gwenchana?!"

Sehun asked her worriedly.

She just blinked twice. She grew redder than a tomato when her eyes landed on his lips. She then removed his hands on his cheeks, stood up straight, and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter