twelve

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it's Bommie's birthday..  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK BOM!!! I MISS YOU!!!

xxxxxxxx

Monday came and everything in school felt normal. Dara was on her way to the school gym for her PE class when she heard girls shouting at something. Well, not really shouting,but, cheering on someone. Cat killed the curiosity, she hurriedly walked inside the gym and found many students watching Bsaketball. She didn't notice anything new since there are always people playing but what got her attention was one of the players. It was Sehun.And, he was the reason why almost all the girls in the campus are watching the game. He was good at playing the sport. 

But, Dara remembered their conversation yesterday. Sehun said he doesn't play sports. She felt a bit diappointed and decided to sit at one of the blachers. When the game ended, Sehun saw her and approached her.

"Annyeong!" He said while cleaning himself from his sweat with his face towel.

"You said you don't play sports!" She exclaimed.

"That's right. I don't."

"How could you say that when you just finished the game?! And you're even so good at it!!!"

" I said I don't play sports. I didn't say I can't. Don't and Can't are 2 different words, Miss Perfect."

"Don't get smart on me."

"Arasso."

Dara was about to ask Sehun something when  they hear girls screaming again.

"What's happening?" Dara asked no one in particular.

"Beats me. We're bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter