Fifteen

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Seroiusly, Sehun? here? What do you think of me, five?!" Dara said and crossed her arm looking at the gate of Lotte World. 

Sehun smirked and ruffled her hair. "Fun never has an age limit. Lighten up a littl. That's one reason why people in school call you 'Granny. You're way too serious."

Sehun walked passed her. Noticing she was not beside him, he turn around and ran to her. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside the amusement park. 

The moment they were inside the amusement park, Sehun smiled. "Ahhh..it's been years since the last time I was here. I suddenly feel so excited. Which ride do you want to try first?" 

He never heard any witty response from the girl which made him curious. He turned around and looked at her. He met her sad eyes. He panicked that he immediately hed her cheeks with his hands to comfort her. It felt like it was the most natural thing to do. 

"Ya--yah..what's wrong ? Are you hurt? Are you sick? Do you want me to take you to the hospital??Ya-yahh.stop crying." Sehun's voice was shaking. He really can't bear seeing her shed a tear.

"It ..it just hurts ..here." She said holding her heart." 

Sehun didn't understand anything she was saying. He stayed silent and waited for her to talkem ore.

"This place jus brings back sad memories. I..I don't want to be here."

"Wh..why?"

"Someone promised me that he'd bring me here. Because this is the only place where I can feel genuinely happy. When my sister and I are still kids, my parents always brings us here whenever my sister wanted to. But we never came here when I was the one who asked for it. That...that person.. promised to take me here."

Sehun creased his brow.

"But... but he left me. He never brought me here."  tears started falling again from her eyes. 

Sehun wanted to kill whoever broke this girl's heart. He may not be sure of his feelings yet but he sure knows he doesn't want to see her hurt.

"Yah. I'm here already. We're here.I brought you here. You and I, were the only two people that matters.So stop being a cry-baby and let's have fun. Neh?" he said and smiled to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter