Twenty-Four

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara kept looking anywhere but Sehun. After he confessed,she didn't know what to do anymore. She was staring at him the whole time. She didn't know what she felt that time. She was happy, confused, scared. She has heard a lot of confessions and it's not the first time she's been in this situation, she also ahd broke everyone boy's heart who confessed to her but this is the first time she didn't know what to say or do. 
But she knew one thing, she felt good. It felt good and she liked it.

She and Sehun were walking there way back to there house. His hands were both in his while stealing glances from her.

For Sehun, it was his first time confessing to someone. He was scared. Girls always are the first ones to get close to him.He almost peed in his pants but he felt good. 

He doesn't know what to do right now. He and Dara had been walking together but they aren't talking. He doesn't know what to talk about.He tries opening his mouth but then hesitates to continue.  

This is the most frustrating thing that he has ever experienced.

They have reached the mansion after walking for almost 5 minutes. Dara is now in front of her room's door and Sehun is in front of his room's door as well. 

They were facing each other's back. Both of them hesitated to speak first.

"Good night" Both of them turned around at the same time and spoke the same time as well.

"Good night,too" Both of them again uttered the same words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter