Twenty Seven

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was staring at Sehun as if she was plotting his death. The latter kept his head dpwn trying to avoid her stare. As what Baekhyun mentioned, an angry and jealous Dara is not easy to deal with. 

"Yah!" 

Sehun jumped in terror. Dara furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth. 

"Why are you nervous?! Is there something you're not telling me?!"

"Aniya...Chincah.. You're scary."

"Mwo?!"

"ANIYA!Aisht. You're scaring me, Dara-yah..."

He tried to woe her with his cuteness but the later just rolled her eyes at him.

"Why do you want to talk to me?! Go to your Seohyun! You seem to like her so much!"

"Hehehe"

"STOP ACTING CUTE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! AISHT! CHINCHA!? I STILL HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!!!" 

"I... I just want to tell you that you don't have to be jealous because I just her at the bar when---"

"MWO?! YOU WENT TO A BAR?! YOU MET HER AT A BAR AND YOU STILL REMEMBER HER NAME?! AISHT! MOLLAAAAAA!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WORSE, KNOWING THAT YOU HAD BREAKFAST WITH HER OR MEETING HER AT A BAR!"

"Stop shouting,Dara-yah."

Dara sighed. He looked at Sehun. 

"Look, I'm sorry if I doubted you,but you can't blame me. You know what I've been through,right? And the reason why you were thrown here is not a secret."

Sehun finally had the courage to look at her. He smiled at her and touched her cheek.

"Mianhe. I'll stay away from girls. I promise."

Dara nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter