Two

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up from that same nightmare again. His sweat were falling from his forehead. When will he ever move on from that nightmare? 
He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was 4:30 in the morning. An hour and a half before his flight to Seoul. He stood up and prepared himself. There's just no worth of agruing with his father anymore.


xxxxxxx 

" It's good to have you here, Sehun-ah. It's been a long time since I last saw you. You've grown as a handsome young man and quite tall at that if I may add. Treat this as your own home." Mr.Park welcomed Sehun. He has seen this man a couple of times before. This was his father's closet friend. He always liked the man because he always brought toys for him and his brother before.

"Thank you, samchon. I'm sure you know why appa decided to throw me here. I'm really sorry if you have been included with our personal issues." He said. He really doesn't want to have other people be part of the mess he made. He just wanted to get out of this place, fast. 

"I've always wanted a son of my own but I am blessed to have beautiful daughters ,too. Do not hesitate to ask me or your auntie if you need anything. Although, we will not be here most of the time, my youngest daughter, Dara, will help you with school and will be living here with you as well."

Dara? He remembered that Mr. Park did have 2 daughters .He only remembered the older one since she was more friendly. The youngest was always silent and had always spent her time reading books when they visit them in the US.


Moments after, he heard someone enter the living room. He was not able to take his eyes away from her. She looked like an angel. She even put goddesses to shame with how perfect she looked like. She has this bright smile on her face. Just then, she looked at him as well. He was even more amazed as how beautiful her eyes are. 

He went back to his senses when he heard Mr. Park call him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter