three

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe I have to be with that idiot for the rest of the school year...oh let me correct myself on that--- FOR THE WHOLE YEAR,24/7!!!!!Omma, did I do something to upset you and appa? Why are you punishing me?!" Dara whined on the phone.

She is inside her room talking to her mom on the phone. Her mom just laughed, "It couldn't be that bad, honey.He's a nice young boy.I'm sure he's just teasing you.Give him some time. One reason why his appa entrusts him to us is because his appa knew how well you are doing and how obedient you are so he wants his son to be like you. You can do that, right?"

Dara sighed. She can never say no to her parents."Fine. I'll try my best omma."

xxxxxxxx

"You're a business major so you will have a different class. I'll show you to your first class. I'm sure you know how to read so just follow that schedule of yours and you'll survive." Dara said to Sehun. Both of them are in the car and is on their way to the university.

Sehun had his glasses on and is staring outside the car. He didn't have a good sleep last night because of the girl beside him. He was haunted by how close her face was yesterday.

"Are you even paying attention?" Dara snapped him out of reveree.

He finally looked at her.

"Yeah."

She just rolled her eyes.

"You do that often.Is that a hobby?"

"No. It's just natural for me to do that especially if I don't like the people I talk to."

Sehun chuckled. He find her really fun to piss off.

"If you have any problems, call me or text me." She said to him.

"How? I don't even have your number."

"Phone."

He got his phone and gave it to her.She dialed her number and let it ring before she gave his phone back to him.

"You should've saved it."

"I'd rather not.Save it if you'd like. Oh Good! We're here."She said and stepped out of the car the moment it stopped.

"Is she always that cranky in the morning?How old is she again?"He asked himself before he stepped out of the car.

"I'll take you to your first class. " She said and walked ahead.

He ran and walked beside her. When the other students saw them, small talks started to build .Everyone was curious who Sehun was and why Dara was with him.

Dara is one of the most popular students in the university not just because she's rich, gorgeous and smart but because she is cold and doesn't socialize much. "Dara!"

Dara stopped and checked who it was and smiled when she recognized who called her.

Sehun was shocked to see her smile. She never smiled at him like that.

Another guy stood in front of them and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi!Where are you heading?" The guy said.

"Hi, Chen oppa. I'm heading to the business building."

"Oppa? Is he her boyfriend?"Sehun asked himself.

"By the way, this is Oh Sehun. Sehun this is Chen Oppa, my cousin." Dara introduced them.

The Chen guy smiled at him and gave his hand out for a shake which Sehun took.

"Hi. I've heard from Dara that you're going to be staying with them for the whole year.I just want to warn you, don't make her mad, she bites."

"Yah! Oppa!" Dara whined Chen laughed and ruffled Dara's hair.Sehun was again left clueless.

Who knew there was someone that can change Dara's cold attitude.

"Annyeong ,baby!"

Another guy appeared and kissed Dara's cheek. Sehun's sight darkened. He almost punched the guy's face but controlled himself.

Who is he to do that?! He thought.

"Aisht! Stop playing around, oppa. "

Dara said to the other guy.

"This is Sehun. The one I'm telling you about. Sehun, this is Baekhyun oppa. He's Chen oppa's twin brother."

"But I'm more handsome and adorable than him, Nice to meet you." Baekhyun shook his hand as well.

"Baekhyun oppa is also a business major and Chen oppa is an Art major. Baekhyun oppa, can you show him around. My building is quite far from here. "Dara said.

"Alright! See you two at lunch. Let's go ,Sehun."

Dara and Chen left together while Sehun went with Baekhyun.

"How old are you? "Sehun asked Baekhyun as they were both walking in the hallway of the business

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter