Twenty-Five

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week, Sehun received a car from his dad. The small letter said that his dad was happy with what he's hearing and they might visit him soon. 

After years of having to live with his dad and mom, it was difficult for him. Yes, his parents were back together but his hyung still never showed up. Sehun never asked anymore.

Instead of Mr. Yo or Mr. Song driving thrm to school, it was Sehun driving his car with Dara. The two became closer than before. Dara even sometimes forget that Sehun has confessed to her because she became very comfortable with him around. 

As for Kai, he was still around but he seldom attends school because of his dad's business. 

Sehun wass waiting for Dara outside his room. He was holding one red rose in his hands with a smile on his face. He has never done this to any girl before and it made him feel giddy. The girls passing by him were also feeling the same way and hoping Sehun would call them and give them the flower.

He was still standing outside her room when Hyuna came and stood in front of him. He stood awkwardly and he lost his smile.

"Hey, baby. Is that for me?Is this some kind of a sorry gift because you have not contacted me for so long?Aweee. I knew you'd come to your senses." She said. Hyuna's friends were all smiles too.

"Uhm, well, this isn't for you." Sehun said awkwardly. He never contacted anyone ever since he and Dara started dating. 

"Jeongmal?:Then,why are you here?C'mon, don't play games with me. You know how much fun I can be." 

Just then, Hyuna kissed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter