Nine

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up the next day with a smile on his face. He can't help but remember what happened last night. He immediately jumped out of bed and took a bath. He can't wait to see her. 

After an hour, he went down stairs to eat his breakfast. His smile grew wider when he saw her. He smelled himslef making sure that he smells good. He took steps and sat on the chair facing her.

THe maids started to put plates on his table. 

"Good morning!" He greeted her with full energy.

Dara raised her brow, "What's with the energy? Are you up for something?"

SHE'S BACK! He happily chimed in his thoughts.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you're okay now."  He said before diving on his food.

"Weirdo." 

"So..What's are you gonna do the whole day?" He said and took a bite on his food..

"I'm going out with Jongin. " 

"Cool! Wait..What?!" 

"I said I'm going out with Jongin. You deaf or something?"

"Oh hell no!"

" Woah, kid. You are over-reacting. Why are you mad?"

"Why are you going out with him?!"

"Why not?"

"Duh! Because he's a guy!!!"

"And what if he's a guy? You're a guy and we're living in the same roof."

"But..but..but.. YOU JUST CAN'T !!!!ANI!!!!"

"Oh Sehun, I don't know what's on your mind right now but I'm going out with Jongin and I don't need your permission on this. "

"WHY ARE GOING GOING OUT WITH HIM AND NOT ME?!"  Sehun realized it was too late to take his words back. He literally spoke his mind. Dara was looking at him and kept blinking. She wasn't able to finish her food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter