Twenty

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 8pm and Dara is not yet home. Sehun has been staning up, sitting down, checking on the windows if any one drives DAra home, but for the past four hours, there was no one. 

"UGH! Where are you?!" Sehun said loudly.

For millions of times, hecwanted to call her but she always ends up deleting it and being killed by his ego. 

Finally, he heard the door opened. His eyes went big and pretended he was chilling on the living room.

Then he saw Dara passed by him as if he wasn't there.

"YAH!" Sehu shouted and stood up.

Dara stopped walking and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Where were you?! It's already late!"

"Mr. Oh, I am a grown up and I can take care of myself. And you knoew I was with Kai. I will be safe."

"No, you can't be safe with him! I told you to be home early!!!" Sehun was stomping his feet,like a child not getting what he wants.

Dara chuckled.

"Aigoo, what is wrong with you? You're becoming clingy. " Dara then took a few steps near the pouting Sehun.

She stood up in front of him and held a small bag to his face. "Here you go. I bought you something."

"What is this?"

"Sushi."

"Waaaa!!!! Gomawo!" 

"I saw a store selling those, I thought of you and your obsession with sushi so I bought you some. I am forgiven?"

"NEH!" Sehun smiled.

Dara  laughed. How could this man be stubborn but cute at the same time?

xxxxxxx

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter