Two

That Cute Friend

 

“Hi, babe.”

“Hey.”

“Work this week! I hate my boss.”

“Thank God it’s the weekend now.”

“Yeah. Oh, that reminds me! I can’t talk for long right now. I’m going out with my friends.”

Just like that the happy ambience is gone, “O-okay...”

“Anyway, so that of a boss made me do her work and she scolded me when I did one tiny mistake. She’s horrible!”

“I guess she’s not a good boss.”

“She’s definitely not! Ugh I feel like I want to yell at her or something.”

I chuckled, “Don’t yell at her, it can cost you your job.”

“Duh, of course I won’t. I’m just saying I feel like I- Wait...... oh! My friends are here. I need to go now. Talk to you later, Taeyeon-ah!”    

“Okay. I-” she hung up already, “love you.” I exhale loudly.

 

Having a long distance relationship . It’s not even that ‘long’. We’re still in the same country but different cities. But somehow it changes my girlfriend so much.

My friends told me I deserve someone better. They said she already had another lover there and she’s just playing with me. But I refused to believe that because I’m hoping she’s the one for me. I’m tired of building up a relationship with someone new, starting from zero again. I just want a relationship that last.

 

But......

 

With the way she’s acting toward me, by the lack of time and attention she’s giving me, I’m slowly having doubts about my relationship with her.   

 

 


 

 

Thank you for everybody who subscribes! and even upvotes :D this is just a short one, therefore another update later on ;)