Fourteen

That Cute Friend

 

HAHAHAHAHA omg lots of comments on previous chapter and it's all because one word, 'but'. cliffhanger at its best, huh? xD honestly, I didn't know all of you will react like this when I wrote it hehehehe 

Well I don't want to leave you guys hanging for long, so here you go! 

Have a nice holiday everybody :D  

 


 

 

“I don’t think I can commit myself to anyone right now. I got cheated on, twice.” She smiles sadly.

“I won’t cheat on you.”

Finally, I can get my mouth to work again.

She still has that sad smile on her face, “That’s what she said.”

That makes me frown, “I’m not her. I’m not a player. Never was and never will.”

Her smile morphs into a gentle one now. Gosh. I can swoon over her openly now, can’t I?

“It’s not that, Fany-ah. I just need sometime for myself. I’ve been going from one failed relationship into another. It’s time for me to take a break from the dating world.”

“Oh.”

“So...” she clears and continues but with slightly pink cheeks now, “will you wait for me? It sounds selfish, but I do want to date you someday.”

 

That triggers a lot more butterflies in my stomach and that’s gotta be the cutest request I have ever heard in my life.

 

I will wait for you till the end of time, Kim Taeyeon.

 

No, my mind won’t let me say that out loud, so all I do is nod my head like a babo.

 

That gesture grants me a cute huge smile though.

 

So it’s all good.

 

*  

 

Jessica: She broke up with her girlfriend, finally?!

Soonkyu: Yep. Taeyeon told me yesterday. That woman cheated on our Taenggo.

Jessica: Bit*h. Can’t say I didn’t see that coming though.

Soonkyu: Me too.

Jessica: I’m relieved! Happy for her haha. I sound like a bad friend.

Soonkyu: Don’t be. I’m sincerely happy she broke up with that woman!

Jessica: So what now? How about Tiffany?

Soonkyu: This is the good part! Turns out that kiss made Taeyeon realize she does have feelings for Tiffany but she told me she’s confused because she doesn’t want to jump into another relationship this time.

Jessica: As expected. She didn’t stay single long enough after she broke up with her ex-fiancé. Come to think of it, Taeyeon always in a relationship.

Soonkyu: Yup. That’s why she’s confused. She likes Tiffany but she doesn’t want to be in a relationship at the moment.

Jessica: So what advice you gave her?

Soonkyu: I told her to ask Tiffany to wait for her until she’s ready.

Jessica: Hmmm.... she took your advice?

Soonkyu: Apparently she did. She met Tiffany for lunch and when I asked her how’s it going, her answer was ‘It’s going well :)‘

Jessica: AAAAAAWH! Tiffany’s a keeper!

Soonkyu: Told ya. They’re meant for each other.