Do you want to get sick too?

3 Signs : You have a bad life.

3 signs you have a bad life.

Chapter 16 - Do you want to get sick too?

---

 

Monday came in a flash and I am all ready for school after breakfast.

“Soomin, we’ll have dinner together tonight.” Joohyuk’s mum said before I leave the house. I nod in respond and locked the door before leaving.

Joohyuk was discharged yesterday morning after doctor assured he’s already all better but he was given another 2 days leave for school as he was still feeling lightheaded and non-stop coughing.

His parents wanted to bring him back home since no one will be there to take care of him while I go to school and also since Joohyuk always has the nightmare at night when he’s sick. Yesterday was the first time I ever stepped into his house and it was spacious and comfortable than what I expected. Unfortunately, I had to sleep in Joohyuk’s room since there’s no other vacant room in the house.

Both of us were cool about it but I requested to sleep on the floor with mattress and blankets instead. That way, I was more comfortable than having to share a bed with him.

 

After taking a 20 minute bus to school, I met Hana before we arrived for class. She wanted to grab a simple snack before class starts.

“Eunna called me yesterday. She kept asking me about you.” Hana told me as she sips her hot chocolate.

“What does she want?” I asked, cooling my hot latte.

“She wants us to join them back. She doesn’t want us to fight anymore.” She said and I let out a chuckle.

“Yeah right, the moment we join them back they will start to sharpen their point that Haru likes Joohyuk and so on and so forth,” I added and Hana nod her head.

“Don’t you think we should join them back and see what they will do?” She said and I couldn’t agree less.

“HANA! SOOMIN!” We heard out name all the way from outside the café and 3 of them walked towards us with a big smile.

“I missed you guys.” Haru put her hands over our shoulder and act all friendly but why do I feel uncomfortable?

It was only last week when they went over to my desk with their arms crossed.

“Hi.” I greeted them and tried to fake a smile.

“I don’t want us to fight anymore because of a guy. It’s so childish.” Haru said, looking at me.

“I went and visit Joohyuk yesterday and he was all better so now I am not worried anymore.” Haru giggled and anyone could see how happy she was.

Okay, wait what? She said she went and visited Joohyuk yesterday? He was discharged yesterday morning, sweetie and I was there. Goodness, gracious.

We walked to class together and Hana was at my right side while Haru is on my left. It felt like I am the lamp post between the 2 since they talk to each other but with me in the middle.

 

“Jung Soomin!” I heard a familiar male voice calling my name and I turned around.

“Who is that?” Haru asked as she squints her eyes together.

“I don’t know.” I lied but really he’s the male teacher from the fashion class.

The teacher walked towards us and stands in front of me, “Follow me, Jung Soomin.”

“But I have class in 5 minutes,” I said and he turned around with his raised eyebrow.

“I’ll need you for something.” He said and I followed him from the back, leaving the girls.

He brought me to the fashion students block and people staring at me like I did something wrong.

“Why is she here?” I heard a girl whispered to her friends.

Do they know who the heck am I? Why are they looking at me like that? Is this all because of Joohyuk’s accusation?

“Follow me inside.” He pushes the door open and there were a lot of students in the class doing their own things.

With my heavy steps, I dragged my 2 heavy legs and followed him from behind until he did a sudden stop and I looked in front where I was greeted by 3 students and a female teacher.

“She’s here so tell her.” The male teacher said and stand beside me.

Who are all these cake faces? Who am I again? What am I doing here?

“Why isn’t Joohyuk here himself?” One of the 3 girls asked, literally glaring at me.

“He’s not well so he will not be coming here for 2 days.” I answered after clearing my throat.

“Is it true that you’re related to Joohyuk?” The tallest of them all, I guess the teacher, asked me and I nod my head slowly.

“Sort of related.” I mumbled.

“This is Yuna.” She points to the girl beside her and I widened my eyes, looking at the 3 of them.

“This is Jinjoo.” She pointed to the middle one, “And this is Aera.” She finishes the last one.

Okay, I am serious but why do I feel like a horse in front of them? Yes, they look like they had excessive make-up on but they’re so pretty that my insecurities grew higher and higher.

“Their bodysuits were stolen right after your classmate joined here to become Lydia’s model.” The teacher said with her arms crossed.

“Oh, so this is about Joohyuk being accused stealing their bodysuits?” I asked and laughed.

“Did you forget that you have male students here as well? Why are you accusing Joohyuk when he did nothing wrong? The only proof you have is a video showing a person’s back. You said this may be a case that could involve the police? Why didn’t you call the police and investigate Joohyuk yet?” I questioned them non-stop and they were as silent as a mouse.

“Answer me, man. Joohyuk was with me the night he got accused. He was with me.” I emphasized the last sentence and the middle girl stepped up.

“He could have stolen those bodysuits a few days back.” Jinjoo said with her arms crossed.

“You should call Lydia then. He’s her model so she should be here to testify him too. Where is she when all of this is happening?” I fought back, not wanting to back out anytime soon.

“She’s having a family problem and couldn’t attend school.” Their teacher said and I Iet out a chuckle.

“Oh, then you should definitely wait until she’s all better than ask her those questions you asked me.” I said and look at my watch.

“I wasted my freaking 15 minutes just to come here and talk with all of you that made no sense at all.” I said and wanted to turn around but the tall girl grabbed my wrist and asked, “Who are you? Joohyuk’s girlfriend?”

Oh yeah, this is what I was expecting. I knew they will be asking me who and how I am related to Joohyuk.

 

“There you are. I was wondering where were you when Mrs. Lee told me a fashion teacher kidnapped you.” A voice could be heard behind me and I turned around to see Mr. Han and Mino beside him.

“Soomin, follow me.” Mr. Han said and I take my chance to ignore them and run to the 2 teachers.

“How random that 2 P.E teachers came suddenly to the fashion block and call me out.” I laughed but all I received was a death glare.

 

Instead of me going back to class, they brought me to the indoor sports hall and made me look around the hall.

“What am I doing here in the middle of my lesson? I have a test coming up, Mr. Han.” I asked and he turned around, looking at me.

“I have asked Mrs. Lee permission to take you for the rest of the day. You are chosen to be the representative of your class for the girl soccer tournament this evening.” He said and I choke on my saliva.

I laughed out loud that I could feel my stomach twisted here and there.

“Me? Me, Mr. Han? Why? Why me? What did I do? I don’t even know how to juggle a ball. How could I represent my class? You should call Haru. She’s an expert in playing soccer.” I fought for my right but he shook his head.

Before he could answer me I stopped him, “No one knows about this sudden tournament. I didn’t know about it.”

Mr. Han giggled and Mino followed, “Everyone clearly knows about it. We went to your class last Friday. Don’t act like you don’t know silly head.”

“You went to my class on Friday?” I paused to think, “I didn’t come on Friday.”

“Oh really? What luck then.” He laughed, “Your name was picked by our head department this morning.

“I was shocked too when he called out your name but since we have our expert in soccer here, I want you to learn as much as you can from him and make sure to make your class win.” He said and the door hall opened.

A line of girls walked in and it looks like they were picked for the random tournament too.

“Why are you guys suddenly having a tournament in the middle of tests and exams?” I sighed and guess what my fate will be today.

“They’ll be practicing too but they will be with their mentor. Mino will be your mentor for today so best of luck!” He did a cheer sign and leave the 2 of us behind.

I look at Mino and he looked back at me as he shrugged his shoulder.

---

 

The class was chaos when Mr. Han and that weird neighbor of Joohyuk came in our class to announce the result of who will be representing our class. We were expecting to have one of those girls to represent but when he said Soomin’s name, everyone was sighing and complaining.

The girls looked disappointed at the result and Eunna even stands up to say, “Mr. Han, you know how bad Soomin is in sports! How could she win if she is the one representing?”

“That is why we have our dear Mr. Song here. He will be the one mentoring Soomin one on one today.” Mr. Han answered and Mino let out a smile.

Lucky Joohyuk isn’t here because if he’s here, he would beat the crap out of him right at that moment.

“But we will only be able to go to the chalet if she wins.” The girls whined again but Hana stood silent without reacting to anything, instead, she was playing with her phone.

“Why are you girls so disappointed its Soomin? She can do well too.” Mino fought and the class went silent.

“Is this how you’re going to support your classmate? Every one of us here knows she’s the quiet one but she deserves to represent the class too!” He added and Mr. Han gave him a weird stare.

“Yeah, why don’t you girls support Soomin?” I stand up, followed by Hana who agrees with me.

“Soomin isn’t that bad. In fact, she’s a bad .” Hana said as she looked at me with a smile.

How could they do this to Soomin? That pity girl.

---

 

 

“Mum, I’m thirsty.” I woke up from my nap and went out to the living room where mum was on her laptop.

“I’ll make you some juice. Wait up.” She put aside her laptop and stands up. I followed her to the kitchen and watched her while she juices the veggies and fruits.

“Where is Soomin?” I asked while sitting down, closing my eyes.

“My dear son, it is only 10 in the morning. She just left for school 2 hours ago.” She answered with a laugh.

“Oh really? It felt like time went past so slow when I took a nap.” I told her and she juices the last fruits which are an apple.

“It felt like time went by so slow?” She passes me a cup full of the juice and I drink it up, “It felt so fast that I have a deadline at 11 later and I am still not halfway through.”

“You should have just gone to work. I am not a baby anymore.” I said and chug the juice.

“You will always be my baby no matter how old you are, Joohyuk. I am worried that no one will take care of you when Soomin is at school.” She said sounded worried like any mom would sound.

“It has been a while since you felt sick so of course I want to take care of you.” She added.

“I dreamt of Joohyun yesterday. It wasn’t a dream but in fact, I was dreaming of what happened on the second day of Joohyun’s funeral, that night when I fell sick.” I said and put down the half empty glass on the table.

“I think that’s why I fell sick last Friday, mom.” I said.

“I dreamt of him every now and then too but there’s nothing we could do. It’s not like we could turn back time, sweetie.” She smiled and stands up.

“One of these days, you should go and visit him. Bring Soomin as well. I bet he will really like it if he saw Soomin.” She patted my shoulder and continues with her work on the laptop.

---

 

“Okay, now pass the ball to me, sister.” Mino clapped his hands and I kicked the ball as hard as I could but it went a different direction instead.

“Soomin, you can do this! You need to proof to your classmates that you can do this too!” He shouted over at where he was standing and kick the ball back to me.

As if he knows I was already in lack of energy, he asked me over to the vacant seats and sat beside him as he passed me a bottle of water.

“Drink up! You need to build up a lot of stamina. How are you already so tired after an hour?” He shook his head and wipes his forehead full of sweat.

I take the chance to look at his side profile and he was good looking, really good looking that it made you forgot about the reality for a moment. He’s busybody but I can tell he’s a great mentor.

“I’ve received a lot of presents and confession from a lot of female students, did you know that?” He starts a conversation and I snapped back out to the reality.

“No.” I answered shortly.

“But I didn’t reply to any.” He said and leaned his elbow on his lap as he looked forward.

“Do you want to know why I want to be a sports teacher?” He asked, looking at me and I shrugged my shoulder.

“Teacher may be one of the best yet worse jobs. It’s fun if your students like you but it's worse if everyone doesn’t like you.” He said.

“So you like being the popular teacher in school?” I asked him.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head, “I was inspired by my teacher in high school. He made me wants to be a teacher by scolding me every day but that doesn’t let me down. In fact, I became one of the top students in school and all that because of the scolding from that teacher.”

“I want to be a teacher that students like but fear me as well. I don’t want them to think I am a pushover teacher.” He added on.

“I volunteer to teach sports in an orphanage too. One of the kids there has the same name as you.” He said and smiled.

“You volunteered in an orphanage?” I paused and remembered about the little girl who has the same name as me, “Which orphanage is that?”

“That orphanage that is in front of our house.” He answered.

---

 

During tea break, lunch break and afternoon tea break, Joohyuk couldn’t stop messaging me about what Soomin is doing. I swear to god that guy needs to maintain and become the cool Joohyuk back.

“She is representing our class for the girls’ soccer tournament later this evening.” I told Joohyuk when I called him after we ended our last class.

SHE WHAT? WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME NOW?” He shouts over the phone.

I bring my phone off my ears for a bit, “Don’t you dare to even think of coming here. You must stay at home.”

How could I stay at home when Soomin is playing soccer? I’m come down now. I’ll meet you at the entrance of the sports hall.”  He said and hung up the call.

“I cannot stop you, bro. I just can’t.” I shook my head as the whole class head to the sports hall.

 

It was full of people and everyone has scattered around that we don’t even know where we were supposed to be seated at. 25 minutes later, in the middle of the game, Joohyuk arrived with his middle-parted hair and sat beside me.

“Hi, do you miss me?” He slaps my back hard and everyone’s attention went to Joohyuk who suddenly appear.

“No, and I won’t ever miss you.” I answered him with a straight face.

“Where’s my girl?” He scans the hall but I glare at him to make him keep quiet.

“You’re going to make the whole school know about you and your girl.” I said but he shrugged his shoulder.

“She slept with me yesterday night so it doesn’t matter.” He blurts it out and I choked on the water I was drinking.

“What happened?” I leaned towards him and he clicked his tongue.

“Why should I tell you about our first night?” He pushes my forehead but I went in again.

“Did you?” I giggled and he did the same thing again.

“Did you forget I’m sick? I don’t want to pass her my virus, you fool.” He answered and I chuckled.

“You once passed me a handkerchief saying that I need to wipe my sweat but you already have wiped your nose with it. You don’t want to pass her your virus? Ha, what a joke.” I fought but he closed my mouth with his hands and told me to shut up.

---

 

The match was intense between the engineering girls and the business girls. No one was cheering in our class but my mouth is itchy to get up and shout Soomin’s name to know that even one person is cheering for her.

“Why is no one cheering for Soomin?” I asked Jisoo.

“Should we cheer for her?” Jisoo said and I nod my head.

“Won’t that raise their suspicion though?” He asked concerned.

“She’s my classmate too. Of course I want her to win!” I said and stood up.

“GO SOOMIN!” I shouted and from afar I saw Soomin turned her head with her huge eyes opened wide.

She’s shook. She’s definitely shook.

“GO SOOMIN! JOOHYUK IS HERE TO CHEER FOR YOU! WOOOO!” I continued holding in my cough and Jisoo followed.

Hana followed Jisoo and so the whole class began to cheer for her. What a great leader I am.

“Why didn’t they cheer for her in the first place?” I questioned.

“They didn’t believe in her.” Jisoo replied.

 

Any minute now, the results will be announced and the first place will be rewarded with a stay-cation at chalet for 3 days 2 nights. Everyone seems to be fighting for the prize but our class was desperate for one.

“For our winner for today’s Girls’ soccer tournament goes to Engineering course, Facility design! With our player right here, Jung Soomin!” The MC announced the result and the whole class stands up and screamed at the top of their lungs, especially me.

“GO SOOMIN GO SOOMIN GO!” I cheered as if she won something big.

“See? Don’t ever underestimate Soomin.” I turned around where the girls are and they laughed, except for one, Haru.

 

Soomin received the award and the moment she went to us, Mino followed behind her and gave me a slight smile.

“Why is he always following Soomin?” I pursed my lips and the girls behind me rush over to Soomin, giving her high five and all.

“I couldn’t believe you did it!” Eunna did a very hard high five to Soomin to the point that she stumbled backward and Mino caught her.

“Be gentle, girls.” Mino said with his furrowed brow.

“I didn’t see you in class today.” Mino walked to me with both his hands in the pocket.

“I came here to watch her play.” I grit my teeth and he let out a chuckle.

“She did well, didn’t she? She was able to win because I taught her the whole day.” He added on unnecessarily.

“Thank you then.” I walked past him and hit his shoulder.

“What a flirt.”

 

We went back home afterwards and to avoid suspicion, again, I waited for her at the bus stop which is far from the school. She finally arrived with her face which looks very shagged.

“What a random day today.” She throws herself on the chair and sat beside me.

“You-“ She pointed at me with her lips pouted out, “Why are you here? You should be at home.”

I couldn’t help but to smile at her cute little actions, “You’re representing our class for the first time so I should get my lazy up and come to support you.”

She laughed and let out a deep sigh but I didn’t ask her much since if I was her, I would like if someone doesn’t bother me much while I’m tired.

---

 

Haneul care orphanage? Jung Soomin. Are you the one who I am helping spirit to find? What should I do next? Should I go and tell spirit about what I know?

The bus back home arrived and Joohyuk offered to carry my school bag for me. Of course, considering how tired I am, I let him carry my school bag and I felt so light that I could fly like a bird. Oh, how I wish.

He let me sit inside as he sat outside, hugging my bag but we sat in silent. It took 20 minutes to go back to his house and that 20 minutes felt so long that I felt a head bumping on the side of my head and finally it landed on my shoulder.

Joohyuk was sound asleep.

“How can you fall asleep?” I carefully turn my head and look at how tight he closes his eyes.

“I am the one that’s tired but you’re the one who’s K.O-ed.”

 

“Mr. Nam, wake up. We’ve arrived.” I nudge his muscular arms and he slowly opens his eyes.

“Where are we?” He looked around and realized he’s inside a bus.

“How can you fall asleep so fast?” I asked and told him to alight from the bus.

“It must be the after effect of the medicine I took just now.” He answered and I wanted to take my bag since he look like he could faint any moment now.

He grabbed the bag back from me and carries it on his back.

“I want to carry your bag for you so hold my hand instead.” He takes my hand into his and I was flustered but I didn’t pull my hand out.

We walked back home holding each other hands and believe it or not, this is my first time ever holding hands with a guy and it feels weird but comforting at the same time. When I was in high school, I always talked with my mum about my one-sided crushes in school but she will always reply with, “Find a man that you feel safe with, not a man who excites you.”

Her words stuck in my head since then and finally, I experienced what she told me years ago. I feel safe now that I’m with Joohyuk.

The night was chilly and Joohyuk couldn’t stop coughing. I tapped on his back, feeling bad that he’s out with me this moment.

“You should just stay at home.” I mumbled but he grips my hand tightly than before.

“Stop saying that already. I’m fine.” His eyes formed a smile but his lip says otherwise.

“Just cough. Don’t hold it in. You look like a choked fish.” I .

 

After the long walk, we reached back to his home and his mum greeted us.

“He doesn’t even listen to me. You’re shivering.” His mum quickly escorted him in and I closed the door.

“Mum, don’t treat me like a baby. I’m a man.” Joohyuk coughed.

“How could I not treat you like a baby? How could you leave the house when you’re still sick?” She slapped his back and gave him a cup of honey lemon tea.

“I’m sorry, mum. I didn’t even know he wanted to go to school.” I apologized instead but she shook her head.

“It’s not your fault. Both of you have a quick shower before we eat our dinner.” She pulls Joohyuk up and pushes both of us into his room.

“Do you want to shower first or me?” I asked, looking at how tired and small his eyes are.

He insisted on playing scissors papers and stone to decide and both of us showed scissors.

“Let’s go together then,” He grabbed my hand but he received a slap from me.

“You go first then, ert.” I push him into his toilet and close the door.

“Soomin!” He shouted not even a second after.

“What now?” I whined.

“You can go through my wardrobe and wear my clothes.” He said before turning on the shower.

“I brought my own clothes!” I raised my voice and he turn off the shower.

“WEAR MINE!” He responds and continues showering again.

 

Since he wants me to wear his clothes, I opened the 2 doors of his wardrobe and search for any comfortable clothes. But the clothes wasn’t what attract my attention, the pictures on the inner door did. It was filled with pictures of him and Jisoo and another guy who I assumed Joohyun.

“Did I really meet Joohyun before?” I asked myself and look at the other door where it was filled with only Joohyun and him.

“Who are these?” I lower myself and look at a picture which shows them twins and a group of children.

“She looks familiar.” I focus more on the little girl who has 2 ponytails and hugging and soft toy giraffe.

“Is she Jung Soomin? Oh my god.” I was shocked and tried to remember whether or not she is the one spirit is looking for.

“She is the one.” I told myself since the unique purple giraffe and a bow on its head was too hard to forget.

“Haneul care orphanage.” My eyes shift to the banner behind them and I think this is it.

“Spirit, are you here?” I called out to spirit but there was no respond.

“I think I might have find little Soomin but the thing is how is she related to you?”

 

“What are you doing?” I heard Joohyuk’s voice and I stood there froze.

“You said to wear your clothes so I am finding one that is comfortable. It’s hard.” I stand up straight and he grabs the closest grey shirt and put it over my head.

“This one is my favorite.” He said and pulls my hand to the toilet.

“It’s time for you to shower.” He did a little wink and close the door shut.

“Oh wait,” He open back the bathroom door and peek in, “I don’t mind if you want to use my shampoo even a little.” and closed back the door. This time I make sure it’s locked.

---

 

Dinner was again simple but delicious. Nothing could ever beat mum’s cooking and I definitely want Soomin to learn from her. After dinner we went back to my room and Soomin dries her remaining wet hair in front of the fan I put beside the computer desk.

“How was your day today?” I asked after I jumped into my comfy bed.

“Today was totally random.” She answered and turned around with her wet hair and sharp gaze.

“How are you going to settle your rumors that you stole those bodysuits?” She asked, reminding me about that horrible news again.

“They’re so ridiculous. How could they say I’m the one who stole?” I sighed and she went over to the mattress beside my bed.

“Let me ask you one last time.” She faced up looking at me while I look down at her.

“Did you really steal those bodysuits? Where did you put it?” She said and I bit my lips.

She laughed with closing and lips tight.

“You told me you believe in me. How could you be asking me where I put it?” I frowned but she continued laughing.

“I’ll promise to keep it a secret if you tell me where you hid the bodysuits.” She continues teasing me and laughing.

“Are you going to keep asking me the same question again and again?” I asked and she stopped laughing.

“But seriously though, where did you put it?” She said with a serious tone but anyone could tell she’s still teasing me.

I fall down purposely onto her mattress and we locked eyes with each other. She went from laughter to silent and her eyes were rounded, so round that it looks like she could pop her eyes out.

I leaned myself in towards her but she keep moving back.

“If you are going to continue teasing me, I am going to tease you back.” I said and she gulped.

“This is not teasing, this is harassment.” She pushes me away but wasn’t expecting me to grab her hands as well.

She fell on top of me and I laughed, “Thank god that I am sick. Thank god that mum and dad wants me to come back home. Thank god you followed me and now.”

She shot up and pulls me up with her.

“And now what?” She turned her head, staring at me.

“Do you want to skip school and get sick?” I said and she laughed, nodding her head.

I leaned in towards her and peck her on the lips. She didn’t back away and that was enough for me to take that as a sign, she likes it.

“What have I done to a 4 GPA student?” I break away from her lips and she chuckled.

---

 

My alarm went off and it was too loud but I couldn’t get myself up. The mattress feels comfortable for a reason until I realized a hand on my waist.

I swear that yesterday was definitely really random from start till the end. We were joking around that it ends up with Joohyuk sleeping beside me. I could remember crystal clear what happened yesterday and thankfully it stops at the kiss.

“Aish!” I slapped myself on the cheek and try to shake my thoughts off from yesterday. I slowly turn around and was greeted by Joohyuk’s sleeping face.

“I have been looking at your sleeping face a lot of time since you’re sick.” I whispered and admired him at close.

His sharp nose and messy shaped eyebrow are a state of art. His perfectly sculptured face and sharp jawline completes everything. He is handsome from far and he is even handsome up close.

The alarm went off again since I forget to turn it off. Joohyuk flinches in his sleep and I wanted to get up and get ready for school but he brings me even closer to him with his hands on my waist.

“Get your hands off before I pinch your once broken nose.” I whispered to his ears but he held my waist even tight.

I put my hands on his nose without pinching it but he wouldn’t get up.

“I am really going to do it.” I put pressure on my fingers and he shot up.

“Please anything, anything but my nose.” He yawned and ruffled his hair.

“Go and sleep on the bed. I’m going to school.” I stand up and he stand up as well, jumping in a star shape into his bed.

“Soomin-” He called my name before I went into the toilet and I turned around looking at him.

“Use my perfume even a little so that you won’t miss me that much while in school.” He giggled and went back to sleep.

 

Breakfast was served again by Joohyuk’s mum and today is a simple sandwich with her famous smoothie.

“I made for you smoothie so that you can bring it to school.” She passes me a bottle heavy filled with strawberry smoothie.

“Thanks mum.” I thanked her as we talked over breakfast.

---

 

It is another day without Joohyuk and I swear it is so boring. Yes, I have the other guys too but a day without Joohyuk is like a day without water. It feels dry.

I dragged my lazy legs to class where most of them already seated with books out on the table.

 “Do we have any test today?” I asked Chanyeol who sat beside my table.

“No, why?” He said.

“Then why does everyone looks so quiet today?” I asked, scanning the whole class.

“One of the requirements for the stay-cation thingy is that 95% of the class must pass every test and exam so they could go. I guess that why they’re so well-behaved.” Chanyeol answered.

Following the others, I opened up my book and pretended to study but then I heard a soft cough. I turn to my left and see Soomin coughing as she closes .

“She’s coughing?” I talked to myself and remembered Joohyuk coughed non-stop too.

“They must have done something that she caught Joohyuk’s virus.” I giggled and couldn’t stop thinking what could be the possible reason Soomin is coughing.

“So much for don’t want to spread his germs to his wife!” I closed my mouth to prevent from laughing and flip over the pages but only god knows how I am not studying but thinking of other stuffs.

God, please forgive my grown up mindset. I feel dirty. I need to go to a church or temple or whatever to clean my mind.

---

 

<3