How it started

3 Signs : You have a bad life.

3 signs you have a bad life.

Chapter 1 – How it started

---

               

“Is he crazy?” I nearly got a heart-attack seeing that a guy my age is standing at the edge of the building I was walking pass. He is standing right at the edge of the building and why the heck am I still standing here?

Should I save him? Should I run away and act like nothing happened? Ever since I was 3, my goal in life is to be a super girl and I do not know if this is the chance to be one. Jeez, I can’t decide.

Before I could step a foot in forward, the guy lifted his heel and he fell.

HOLY-MOTHER-OF-TWELVE-STORY-BUILDING-WHAT-SHOULD-I-DO.

I saved him.

“Bruh, you could have ended my life with yours!” I shouted right at his face as he remains calm.

“I did not ask you to save me.” He replied.

“WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.” I chuckled and blew a raspberry.

“Fine, go back up again and try jumping down again. I will walk away like I know nothing. Have a great life afterwards.” I said wanting to walk away from this weird handsome looking guy but he pulled my wrist.

“Wait, follow me.” He said.

“Even though I have quite an anxiety and depression, I am not ready to end my life moreover, with you.” I opposed.

Without any reply, he dragged me to the nearest park as he tells me to sit down on a bench. There were a lot of people jogging, riding bikes and even playing kites since it was quite a nice whether to play one.

“I am not a human.” He suddenly broke the nice mood.

I ignored him.

“I am not going to repeat myself, Soomin.” He said my name. What?

“How do you---“ I stuttered, my mind went completely blank. Who in the world is this guy? I haven’t seen him before but how in the whole universe does he know I’m Soomin?

“People can’t see me.” He said.

I laughed. I laughed. I laughed again as I then realized people passing by were staring at me weird.

“Are you depressed? Oh, come on. I am not making fun of you if you’re depressed or sick or drunk. Tell me your parents’ phone number and maybe I can call them.” I said with a serious tone because I am definitely serious. I don’t want a guy to be playing with me.

“Remember when people were passing by the building just now and no one came to save me except for you? It is because they cannot see me. I can only be seen to you.” He told me.

“Excuse me, maam, can you tell me whether you can see this gentleman here?” I stop a middle-aged lady who was walking fast and all I get was a stare as she quickly starts to jog back.

“Of course she can see you that’s why she didn’t reply me. I cannot see other special beings except for human beings.” I stand up as I walk away from that guy.

I was relieved he didn’t follow me so I quicken up my past. I was wrong. The next second he is standing right beside me.

“Now you can. Oh and I would prefer you calling me your guardian than a spirit.” He said looking forward.

That scared the out of me.

“I am here to be your guardian because I need to tell your future and guide you throughout your life.” He explained which seems very unbelievable.

“Wow, I feel so honored.” I replied, not believing every single thing that he told me.

“Want me to tell you what’s going to happen to you the end of this month?” He asked but I kept silent.

“You’re getting married.” He continued.

I stopped walking and faced him.

“You need to go and stop messing around with me.” I said sternly as I quickly ran back home, making sure he didn’t follow me as I turn around every single second. Thankfully, he was still standing at the same spot when I left him.

---

 

I showered and ate my dinner which I ordered through delivery since no one barely cook dinner at all in my house. I swing my room door opened with one hand holding a mug of detox tea and another hand holding a tub of ice-cream. I’ll diet tomorrow.

I start doing my night time routine as I lock my door room and my window lock since I do not want people to jump into my room, especially that poor sick guy I encountered a while ago.

I put down the tea and ice-cream down on my nightstand as I open up my toner and apply it onto my skin. Skincare is everything, baby!

“Your room is small for two.” I heard a familiar voice.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I legit screamed.

I legit screamed. What the ?

“I told you I’m your guardian.”  He smiled.

“Don’t you dare smile at me!” I throw a scissor, targeting at him but he disappeared.

“Jeez, I don’t want to die yet. Believe me yet?” He appeared back, in front of my wardrobe, sliding it open as he makes unnecessary comment about my fashion.

“Hmm, why is everything so dark? Your lucky color is pink though.” He said.

Ewww. If there is one color I could avoid, it is pink.

“See, it may be difficult for you to accept this but I am here complete my task guiding you here. And no matter how loud you scream asking for help to get me away from you, people won’t hear.” He said.

“Put that penknife down and so I can talk to you more.” He calmly walks toward me as he sat down my bed.

“I am here to tell you your future and I am here to guide you. That’s the two main things why I am here with you this second.” He said. I slowly start to believe him because who in the world can disappear and who the hell can come into a room without opening any wall or door.

“Am I crazy?” That’s all I could think of.

“You’re not.”

“Then why do I need help from you?”

“Because your future seems way way way darker than any human beings.” He said.

“My future is way way way darker than anyone else?” I was confused.

“Yes and I was assigned to guide you through.” He answered.

“Am I crazy?” I asked that again.

“You’re not.”

“Am I dreaming?”

“You’re not.”

My eyes were stuck on staring at him and my jaw was apart.

“Can I touch you?” I asked with my eyes still staring at him.

“Sure, I would feel honored a beautiful girl wants to touch me.” He smirked.

“Jeez, I won’t.” I stopped staring at him and I knew for sure I wasn’t crazy nor was I dreaming.

“Am I crazy?” I asked just for sure.

“You’re not, sweetie pie.”

“Since you’re here can you be more specific about my future being darker than others? Like is it dark because I have insufficient lights in my future house or is it because I have a lot a lot a lot of bad lucks?” I asked him.

“Probably both.” He smiled.

“You should eat your ice-cream now and drink your tea. I will be back tomorrow.” He smile and wanted to disappear, I guess, but he told me one last thing before he did that.

“Be prepared for tomorrow at seven in the evening. You will have two guests and your parents will break the news with you about you getting married. Goodnight, sweetie pie.” He said then disappeared.

Am I crazy?