Pairings

Hello Teens

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH, Baekseungjoohhani & RainbowCutesss for your upvote!


The very next day, the boys were assembled in their living room.

"Okay, listen up! We have a visitor today and I'd like you to listen carefully to what she has to say. It's gonna be important, and it will be regarding the 'Hello Teens' TV show you agreed to go on." Ordered their manager.

"Ne, manager-nim!" They replied in unison. 

A few seconds afterwhich, a lady not younger than 30, and a cameraman stepped in the living room. The camera was . "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Eleanor but you can call me Ellie," she smiled,"I am the so-called 'mother' of the teens you will be meeting in a few hours." She stopped and looked at all of them. "I'm pretty sure you're all excited to meet them, right?" She asked.

"YES!" They cheered.

"Girl or boy?" Chen asked excitedly.

"That, I can't tell you yet. It's supposed to be a surprise, right? So I'll leave it to your beautiful imaginations ;)" She answered. "Alright, first things first, I'm going to discuss a few things about taking care of teens."

The boys groaned.

"Don't worry, guys, it's gonna be fun!" She said.

She then explained the mindset of teens; how they think, how they react to such things, and most especially, how hard-headed they can be.

"Basically, what I'm teaching you here is to be patient with them. Not all of them share the same characteristics nor interests with you, so I hope you can understand. You all have been through this stage, right?" She asked.

"No, Luhan's still five!" Shouted Sehun.

"If I'm five, how old are you? A month?" Smirked Luhan.

They had a few games, and answered a few questions. In general, the boys did pretty well. They were having fun chit-chatting and asking questions to the fine lady Ellie until her phone rang.

"Oh my, I have to pick them up now. I'll be right back. Please make sure everything is all set." She smiled at them, bowed, and left.

"Alright, who's room are they going to get?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Well, we have this really decent vacant room at the end of our dorm." Said Kyungsoo.

"Okay, boys, let's get to work! Sehun, Luhan, Kris, and Kai, get the beds ready. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and I will make some snacks for our guests. Xiumin & Lay, you are in charge of cleaning the dorm together with the rest of the members. After that, get yourselves ready. Smell good and wear nice clothes. They don't have to be formal, just something decent. Go, we only have a few hours before they come!" Ordered Suho.

Within two hours, the boys were done with getting the dorm clean and the snacks prepared. They were now pushing each other, getting in line for a turn in the shower. 

By the time they were done and are gathered around in the now-clean living room, the doorbell rang.

"Ah, Miss Ellie, come in." Greeted Kris as he opened the door wider for her to get in, but she only stepped forward once, not so far from the door. The cameraman got a little bit ahead of her, to capture her facial expression.

"Okay, the teens are here. But before tha-"

"OMO! THEY'RE HERE?! I'M SO EXCITED!!" Jumped Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Ugh..." Groaned Kyungsoo.

"Yes, yes, Chanyeol, I know you're excited but please calm down. I think a teen for a member is too much and a teen or two for a whole group is too little, so to make it challenging, I'm going to divide you into pairs. How is that?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Eh, I'm fine with anything."

"Sure."

"I already have a list of pairs in my hand here." She said as she waved her right hand with a paper in it. "First pair: Kai and Kyungsoo. Please come over here." She gestured towards the space beside her. "Second pair: Chanyeol and Baekhyun! Third pair: Suho and Lay! Fourth pair: Tao and Kris! Fifth pair: Xiumin and Chen. Last but not least, Luhan and Sehun."

The boys met with their pairs and stood next to eachother, leaving a space between each pair.

"Okay, now that you've been paired up already, I'm going to bring in the girls." She said.

"What did she just say?"

"Girls?"

"Is it legal?"

"How old are they?"

The whispering turned to gasps and 'Awws' as Ellie came back with a group of girls following her.

"First off, Kai and Kyungsoo. KaiSoo, this is Lee Sooji. But she prefers to be called Halla. She's 15, and is an incredible dancer. I hope you get along well." She said as she introduced Halla to the pair.

"Next, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Okay guys, this is Park RaeSang. She is 15 this year, and I think you're lucky you got her. She's entitled 'The class clown' because she likes fooling around so much to the point that she should stop. Nonetheless, she has a cheerful disposition and is almost always happy."

"Suho and Lay: this is Min JiHye. You can call her JiHye. She is 14 and she is a child prodigy in terms of music. I heard one of you could play the piano, so I think you will have great bonding time and can relate to one another. Have fun!" She smiled at them.

"Next one is... Tao and Kris! Which one of you is Tao and Kris?" She asked. Tao and Kris both raised their hands. "Okay, TaoRis: your teen will be Choi YeonHee, this girl over here. She may be just 13, but she is a very strong girl. You wouldn't want to mess with her." Winked Ellie.

"Alright, who's next..? Xiumin and Chen! This is NaRi. Kim NaRi. She is 13, likes singing and is a great chef. I'm pretty sure you'll get along well." She giggled.

"I think that's all-"

"Wait! Who do we get?" Asked Luhan.

"Oh, Sehun and Luhan, am I right?" She asked. The pair nodded.

"Hmm... HaEun... OMONA! GIRLS! WHERE IS HAEUN?!" Screeched Ellie, panicked.

"Huh? I don't know. She was with us in the van. We couldn't have left her at the airport." Retorted YeonHee.

"Wait, I think I know where she is. HunHan, follow me! The rest, you might as well get to know eachother now." She said as she led the pair outside to her car. She unlcoked it, and found a tiny girl, obviously HaEun, crouching behind one of the backseats.

"Come here, HaEun. What happened to you?" Asked Ellie worriedly.

"You left me, Miss Ellie, why am I always forgotten?" HaEun sighed sadly. 

"No, you're not forgotten, HaEun. You were just small so I couldn't see you."

"Yeah right."

"Sehun and Luhan!" She called. The pair stepped forward. "This is Jung HaEun, but you can simply call her HaEun. She's 12, and she's very very shy. You might have sometime to know her because she doesn't talk much, and you need to approach her first. I hope you'll get comfortable with eachother soon." She smiled at the three of them as Luhan bent down to HaEun's level and offered his hand. They went back to their dorms and gave them a few instructions before she left.

HaEun felt so weak and small since she was the youngest and they all towered above her. Seeing HaEun like this, Luhan softened and tightened his grip on her hand. 

"Achoo!" She started to sneeze. At first it was high-pitched and it sounded cute, so everyone just glanced at her, smiled, and went back to what they were doing.

"Achoo!"

"Achoo!"

"Achoo!" With this, everyone turned their attention towards HaEun.

"HaEun, are you okay?" Asked Luhan softly.

"Um..."


Thanks so much for reading guys! I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't so interesting... I promise to make the rest sprinkled with a little bit of spices. I made this chapter extra long, about 1300 words //what?// My school's having an internal open house, so we have holidays. I'm planning to update again by this week but NO PROMISES!

Please leave your comments if you have anything to say! 

applepie1068