Cat-astrophe

Hello Teens
This post literally speaks for all us authors. 
 
Also, thank you BaekYeol_FTW for your upvote! :) 

 

"Hyung, we'll catch up. I want to take HaEun somewhere." Sehun informed Suho. 

 
"Then I'm coming with you." He gave Luhan a disapproving look. "What? I'm her 'brother' too." 
 

"Luhan oppa, I think I want this to be between me and Sehun oppa only." HaEun widened her eyes and slightly protruded her lips. 

 
"Alright, if that's what you want. Don't stray away from Sehun, okay?" He turned to look at Sehun, giving him a stink eye, "Disable airplane mode, don't silent your phone, and don't you dare turn it off." 
 
"Whoa, chill. I get it." The younger boy lifted his hands in submission. 
 
"Arasseo, I'll see you tonight." Then he proceeded to follow Xiumin who trailed behind a complaining RaeSang. 
 
"He didn't say I had to answer, right?" 
 
"Aniyo." HaEun giggled, "wa~ oppa is smart!" 
 
"Do you want to find a box?" He asked after 'rescuing' the kitten. 
 
"Ne!" HaEun cheered excitedly. 
 
"You forgot something." 
 
"What?" HaEun furrowed her eyebrows. Sehun tapped his cheek, trying to suppress a smile. 
 
"Ah, ne. I almost forgot." HaEun smiled sheepishly, swiftly pecking Sehun on the cheek. 
 
***
 
"Hyung, did you hear that?"
 
"Hear what?"
 
"It sounded like it was asking for help.." 
 
"You're being delusional." 
 
"I'm not! " Tao screamed in frustration, surprised that he could still shout while in fear. Luhan sighed. 
 
"What are we watching anyway? We never watch this stuff." Chanyeol started to protest. 
 
"Oh, will you be quiet? Krystal's gonna appear anytime soon. Just one look and we can go back to watching the soccer match." Kai begged, hoping s won't change the channel. 
 
"You are one lovesick douche."
 
"Meow.." 
 
"Hush!" 
 
It mews again. 
 
"Shh!" 
 
"Ya, who are you shushing? No one's talking." Baekhyun asked, annoyed. 
 
"There was a sound!" 
 
"What sound?" Now everyone was annoyed. 
 
"Something like a cat."
 
"See hyung! I told you I wasn't being delusional!" Tao pointed his index finger at Luhan victoriously. The older boy rolled his eyes. 
 
"It could be someone's ringtone. Maybe one of the gi-" Before he could finish, a fuzzy creature squirms under his arms. 
 
"HWAH!" He screamed, startling everyone in the room. 
 
"Meow.." 
 
"Aish, Luhan-ah. It's just a cat." Xiumin shifts the cat from Luhan's arm onto his lap. "It's so cute. But, will we be allowed to keep it?"
 
"A better question would be 'how did it get in here?' " Suho eyed s suspiciously. Sehun tensed up, but managed to keep his facial expression calm. 
 
"Then we gotta get rid of this thing." Lay lifts the kitten from Xiumin's lap and out of the door. Before he could close it though, the feline crawled back in between his legs. 
 
"There, all done!" He slapped his hands together in satisfaction. 
 
"You sure?" Chen raised an eyebrow, brushing his fingers against the cat's fur. 
 
"Huh? But I put it outside! I'm pretty sure I did!" Lay scratched his head, utterly confused. 
 
"Okay, I'll take it outside. A bit farther from the doorstep." Chen lifts the cat and carries it a few meters from the hallway. He received a shock when he returned. 
 
"What? It's still here? That's impossible!" 
 
"Well, it actually came back before you did." Baekhyun snickered. 
 
"Okay, this time I'm taking it outside and I'll make sure it never comes back!" Suho declared, determined. Sehun clenched his fists. 
 
Suho carried the kitten to the streets and placed a stick for it to play with. (A/N: smart, Suho. Great idea.) 
 
Sehun tried to stay as calm as possible and keep his cool. It didn't last long, though. A few moments after Suho placed the young mammal on the road, a honking sound blared through the neighborhood. 
 
The boys' eyes widened in horror as they watched their leader escape from the humungous vehicle. 
 
He survived. 
 
 
But the kitten didn't. 
 

 

Hello! Early update for all you lovely people! 
 
And have you seen NCT U's teaser? You must see it if you are a true SM stan! 
 
Aight, I'm going back to watching Kyungsoo's drama, "It's okay, that's Love" (I'm really late, I know.) I'm not really fond of watching dramas, but this is the most interesting I've seen so far. 
 
Aside from EXO Next Door (which is the only drama I've watched till the end), I used to watch The Girl Who Sees Smells. But I don't really like detective & criminal concepts, so I didn't really enjoy it. I've lost track of which episode I last watched, and I'm not planning to continue. My friend also 'accidentally' spoiled the last part for me, so I don't think I still need to watch it. 
 
Anyways, happy weekend! 
 
applepie1068