School

Hello Teens

Hey guys, I'm back!


*Ding dong*

The bell to EXO’s dorm rang. Tired and annoyed with eyes as puffy as if he’d cried the night before, Suho opened the door.

“Boys, you need to wake up. The girls are starting school at 8.” He said and shortly after, left without much words.

One thing Suho noticed, cameras were mysteriously put around in their dorm. It was practically anywhere but in the bathroom. All and I mean all hallways had at least one camera placed in its corner. It was probably installed when they had accompanied the girls and Chen practice their cheerleading.

‘Oh well. I guess we have to overcome some of our gruesome habits.’ He thought.

“Boys! EXO-K! EXO-M! Wake up! All of you! Come on!” He screamed at the top of his lungs in vain, for only a few boys had woken up.

Suho sighed. “Oh my, how are we supposed to wake the girls up if we can’t wake our own selves up?”

Chanyeol immediately sat up. “We’re gonna wake them up?”

“Duh.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“What he said. Why do you seem so excited?” Asked Sehun.

“I have something planned.” Smirked Chanyeol.

“Channie, if you get in trouble again, I swear-“ Baekhyun said sitting up, however his eyes were still tightly shut.

“No, it’s not gonna be big. Trust me, no one will end up crying.” He said.

“Hmm, can I trust you?” Asked Suho.

“Cross my heart.” He swore.

“Kai. Rise and shine!” Whispered Kyungsoo. Kai groaned.

“Wake up, for goodness sake!” Sehun shook Kai’s arm violently.

“You have no chill, do you?” Kai finally woke up.

“Apparently not.” Sehun smiled.

A voice was heard from the other side of the dorm.

“Guys! Wake up, oh my God!” It was Xiumin.

Being the leader, Kris woke up first and without much words, he shook everyone else awake.

“What are we gonna do with him?” Asked Luhan, looking at a peaceful Lay.

“I don’t know.”

“Wanna try waking him up?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know.”

“Don’t know what?”

“If he doesn’t want to wake up, he really doesn’t.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Let’s just leave him. Let him sleep if he wants. Manager-hyung would get him in trouble anyway.” Suggested Kris.

Everyone gave him the what-kind-of-leader-are-you look but he just shrugged it off like nothing happened.

They gathered in the living room all washed up, ready to make the girls do the same. They then headed towards the girls’ room. Suho knocked on the door. They were all fast asleep. ‘How cute.’ He thought.

The boys started waking the girls up one by one, each pair with their assigned teen. Chanyeol pulled out his so-called ‘prank’ which was a used cologne bottle filled with very cold water. He crept to RaeSang’s bed.

‘Gosh, this girl sleeps like a shrimp.’ He thought. Her blanket covered her entire body, he doesn’t even know where her head is. Successfully opening the covers to reveal her bed head, Chanyeol sprayed the water at her face. RaeSang sat up, eyes wide, glaring at Chanyeol who backed away slowly.

“Hm? What was that?” She asked smoothly.

“What this? It’s water!” Replied Chanyeol.

“Can I see it?” She asked.

“Sure, here.” He walked closer and handed her the bottle.

RaeSang examined the bottle cautiously, as if she was interested in it. Chanyeol, distracted by Rae’s seriousness could only stare. Without him knowing, RaeSang sprayed water on his face mercilessly.

“HA! How’d you like that huh? HUH?” She challenged.

“Yah! I was just trying to find an effective way to wake you up!” He whined.

“And you used cold water? Nice try, oppa.” She said mockingly.

JiHye, NaRi, and Halla woke up to the sound of RaeSang’s yells. Not long after, HaEun followed.

“Oppa? Why is RaeSang eonnie angry?” Asked HaEun.

“Oh, you’re awake! Good morning, HaEun~” Luhan smiled.

“Oppa, answer me.”

“Oh, sorry.” He smiled sheepishly, “RaeSang isn’t angry, she just got teased by Chanyeol.”

“One, two, three, four, five… Who’s missing?” Asked Suho, counting the girls.

“Halla’s here.”

“So is JiHye.”

“And NaRi."

“And HaEun.”

“Hey! Don’t forget about me!” RaeSang waved her arms vigorously in the air.

“YeonHee.” Tao and Kris said at the same time.

They tried anything and everything to wake her up. Shaking, ear-whispering, even Chanyeol’s spray didn’t work. Lay, who just woke up, suggested to use the speakers and blast some heavy metal music. They did, and failed miserably. YeonHee was still wandering around in her dreams.

“She is so like you, Lay.”

“Hey guys..” Said Xiumin.

“What?"

“It’s seven.”

“Shoot! Girls, shower quick!” Commanded Suho.

“Aight!” They replied.

The girls all got ready, including a sulking YeonHee. They didn’t have much time left so they decided to grab and apple or bread and immediately walk to the bus stop.

“You look like those girls in anime! How cute!” Exclaimed Chanyeol.

“Girls, it’s getting late. You should go now.” Informed Suho.

“Do you need us to go with you?” Offered Kai.

“No, oppa. It’s okay.” Smiled NaRi.

“Okay. Be careful, girls!” Waved Kyungsoo and three others as the girls headed off to school.


I tried to make this extra long so.. yea.

Anyways, I kinda wanna promote my cousin for this (bcs she keeps on inspiring me to write all these oneshot and fanfictions)

So I'm gonna give a shout out to her instagram! It's a kpop meme instagram, not a personal instagram so don't worry.

It's kpopmemes1217 she's admin June btw :) Please follow for those who have instagram.

And again, you don't have to if you don't want to.

applepie1068