Concealers

Hello Teens

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. I haven't been updating this in a month (i guess?) because of the never-ending supply of assignments. So last time, i was absent FOR A DAY because i was sick and guess what? I got tons of homework. Thanks, teachers. 

 
Anyways, enjoy! :)

 

HaEun and YeonHee were rushing home because they've been staying at the hospital for 2 hours. HaEun's leg is already okay(surprisingly) but both of them got bruises on their faces. HaEun had one under her left eye and YeonHee got one on her chin. Before going home, they stopped at a makeup shop to get concealers to hide the evidence.

 
"You think they'll know?" HaEun whimpered.
 
"Nah, I'm pretty sure NaRi can keep the secret." Assured YeonHee. 
 
There was a soft knock on the door. Chen stood up from his sitting position and opened the door to two lassies. 
 
"Where have you been? Oh my god we were all so worried for you two!" He exclaimed, about to grab HaEun's face. Good thing she was fast enough to dodge his touch. 
 
"HaEun?" Luhan's eyes sparkled.
 
"YeonHee! What were you-" Kris was cut off. 
 
"Yeah, we need to shower so if you'll all excuse us.." Responded YeonHee, clearly annoyed. 
 
HaEun quickly took a shower and she forgot to bring the concealer. She hurriedly put her bathrobe on and walked out of the bathroom, hoping no one would see her.
 
"HaEun, is that you?" Asked Sehun. 
 
"Yes, oppa." She said, not turning her head. 
 
"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" 
 
"No, oppa." 
 
"...okay." Sehun was surprised with HaEun's short, snappy answers.
 
"If you need anything just tell me, arrasseo?" 
 
"Ne, oppa." She answered and scurried off to the girls' room and hurriedly put on her clothes and concealer before dinner. 
 
*skip to next morning* 
 
"Girls, wake up!" Suho called.
 
The boys frantically rushed the girls to wake up, for they had a schedule today and can't be late. If the girls are late, then they will be too. 
 
Sehun opened HaEun's blanket. "Peekaboo!" He cheerfully said, but his smile faded as he saw a big patch of blue under her left eye. 
 
"HaEun?" He patted her shoulders carefully, and she jolted upwards, in a sitting position. Realizing that her face feels bare, she covers her head with her blanket. 
 
"HaEun, what happened?" Sehun asked, concerned.
 
"Nothing." She simply answered while swiftly pacing to the bathroom. 
 
"YeonH-" 
 
"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!" YeonHee yelled, hands up in the air like she's being arrested. The boys chuckled.
 
"Okay bye, girls! We can't take you to school today because we have schedules." Waved Suho. 
 
The others smiled except for Tao, who despite the size of his eyebags could see something off with HaEun and YeonHee's faces. Something not properly applied. 

 

Sorry that was really bad:( I'll try to update again as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient with me! Authornim loves you! 
 
P.S. I wrote two SMRookies imagines so in case you'll get bored, feel free to read them! They're about the younger rookies, Mark and Jeno. You can find them here
 
applepie1068