Isn't that..?

Hello Teens

Hey guys, i dont have much time so I'm just gonna get started with the story :)

Enjoy!


“GIRLS, WAKE UP! C’MON YOUR TOURNAMENT IS TODAY.” Shouted Suho, annoying some of the girls. It was already late, yet not one lassie had woken up. Frustrated, Suho screamed, not caring anymore if waking up on the wrong side of the bed is bad for their health.

It didn’t take them much time to prepare, for none of them never really liked the idea of being trapped inside a cramped room with toiletries and water pouring all over them.

Not long after, they all had gathered in the parking lot.

Halla, Jihye, and YeonHee with EXO-M and NaRi, RaeSang, and HaEun with EXO-K. Today is EXO’s day off, and the venue happened to be quite far from the girls’ school.

“We only have 10 seats per bus(A/N: idk if this is true but let’s just imagine that it is), 6 of us, our manager, bodyguard, and a driver per bus is included. So we only have 2 extra seats in each bus. One of the girls in each bus must be sitting on someone’s lap.” Informed Kris.

“I am not sitting on anyone’s lap.” Said YeonHee sternly.

“Well, I’m kinda heavy…” Muttered RaeSang, smiling sheepishly.

“OH MY GOSH, HIGH FIVE!” Halla laughed with RaeSang.

“The doctor says I have to sit on a flat surface so…” NaRi trailed off.

JiHye sighed, looking at HaEun. “Oh well, I guess it’s us, then?”

EXO went in the minibus first, followed by the girls. JiHye sat on Suho’s lap while HaEun, on EXO-K’s minibus, had no choice but to sit on Sehun’s lap. HaEun’s eyes widened and she blushed baby pink when Sehun motioned her over to sit on his lap. Sitting down, HaEun placed her bag beside the seat.

Sehun smelled her hair, it had a sweet vanilla-strawberry scent, and was extremely soft. His eyes wandered around to her bag, wondering why it was a lot bulkier than the other girls’.

As they all put their seatbelts on, HaEun and Sehun’s over both of them, HaEun took out her phone and plugged in her earphones, listening to EXO-K’s Don’t Go and Peterpan on repeat.

In the middle of the trip, HaEun had fallen asleep. Sehun felt her head drop, hanging in front of her. Sehun gently lifted her head up to rest on his broad chest. Once it had occurred to him that HaEun had her earphones on, he was curious as to what she was listening to. He took the phone from her tiny hands and was surprised to see such a sight.

“Hyung, hyung! Look here!” He called out to Kai and Kyungsoo.  They both snapped their heads to Sehun’s direction. Sehun showed them her phone.

They both nodded and smiled.

“AND IT’S ON REPEAT.” Exclaimed Sehun, showing the other two evidence by skipping the songs over and over again.

“Shh…” Shushed Kyungsoo, aware of HaEun’s sleeping figure.

“Look at the volume, for heaven’s sake!” Whispered Kai. They all reverted their eyes to the volume.

“She has really sensitive ears.” Smiled Kyungsoo.

“That is so soft. I wouldn’t be able to hear a thing.” Sehun took one bud out.

“And my, she has the regular earphones, no the one with the jelly thingy that fits in your ears.”

They continued talking about how cute HaEun was until their manager's voice interrupted them.

“Boys, we’re here.” 

Sehun hurriedly returned HaEun’s earphone and shook her lightly. “HaEun, wake up..”

HaEun opened her eyes to everyone staring at her, smiling. She thought it was kind of creepy, so she moved backwards, only to have Sehun’s arms wrapped around her tiny body.

“Guys, you scared her.” Chuckled Sehun.

“Sorry, HaEun! Let’s get out of the bus.” Suggested Kyungsoo.

In the venue, the girls were greeted by their coach, well only four of them. As YeonHee had said the other day, she really didn’t join the cheerleading team. So she joined the boys, sitting on the bleachers. HaEun was nowhere to be found.

The girls went to the changing room and got all dolled-up prettily with ribbons decorating their already aesthetic hair. They headed to the bleachers where EXO, their manager, and their bodyguard was to be greeted with compliments on how pretty they looked. Luhan was absorbed in that as well.

“Girls, where is HaEun?” Asked Sehun, but got constantly ignored, since they couldn’t hear him over the crowd of compliments.

Two whistles were heard, calling the girls. They had to go back to the field, where they got into position and started cheering for their school.

After the cheerleading was over, the players started coming in. The field roared with cheers from spectators. Reading all the names on the back of the players, one caught Sehun’s eye. The name ‘JUNG’ was spelled on the back of a tiny player’s back, a bit covered by her ponytail.

“Wait…” Said Sehun.

“What’s wrong, maknae?” Asked Tao.

“Look at number 31.” He said. They all gasped.

“Is that..?”


THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS AND 35 SUBS! You guys are awesome!

Leave your comments, they make my day <3

applepie1068