Midnight Accident (*o*)

Hello Teens

Okay so my school is on midterm break now (Woohoo!) I'll be able to post as many oneshots and chapters as I can bcs we also dont get homework which is questionable but it's great. I get to be as free as a man whoo~

Okay that was weird. 

Anyways, enjoy the update!


The girls were fast asleep in their beds.

Well, except for one.

"What kind of dream makes you get chased by a bear, jump off a cliff, and land on thorns? Yikes." Said NaRi as she crawled out of bed.

She sighed. "I can't sleep. I'm just gonna get some water, hopefully I'll get better."

She got headed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water, meanwhile in EXO's rooms...

*Tao POV* 

I can't sleep. I'm hearing really strange noises, I think they're from the kitchen.

*Clang*

What kind of ghost would come at *checks alarm clock* 1 AM in the morning and fiddle with our kitchen utensils? Kyungsoo hyung is going to kill them.

*Clang*

"Kris.." I shook Kris hyung's shoulder, "Kris hyung..." He didn't even stir.

I shook Lay's next. "Yixing..." No response either. Hm, eottokhaeyo?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with this myself...

I tiptoed towards the kitchen and swiftly grabbed a broom. Alright, Tao. This is the time your wushu comes in handy. Don't mess up. I'm gonna tell the hyungs in the morning when they wake up, kekeke.

I took a quick peek at the kitchen. There she is! She's rummaging our fridge! 

I walked closer to her and she had long, straight hair wearing a white nightgown. Yup, this is a ghost, no kidding!

I mustered up all my courage and with my shivering hands, I whacked her with all my might half a dozen times. 

I jumped when I heard an ear-piercing scream from the direction of the ghost.

Wait, what?

I hit that thing? I thought they were supposed to disappear or something. Can it feel pain?

I looked down and to my horror I saw a girl, which was none other than Kim NaRi, Kyungsoo and Kai hyung's girl, crouching on the floor. 

Suddenly, all the lights . 

Oh crap.

*NaRi POV*

I was getting a drink from the fridge when I felt a sharp pain across my back. Frightened and in pain at the same time, I screamed. I fell to the ground with a thud and closed my eyes, my hair overing my face.

Suddenly, I felt all the lights were .

*Author's POV*

"What's with all the commotio- OMO! NARI!!!" Screamed Kyungsoo as he ran over to the girl and put her on his lap. NaRi groaned in pain.

"Omo, I'm so sorry!" Cried Tao as he started to sob, "I got so scared because you were wearing a nightgown, I thought you were a ghost!"

Kris, Suho, Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun joined in.

"Tao, what did you do?" Asked Kris firmly.

"I-I... There was so much noise so I couldn't sleep. I checked the kitchen and saw her and thought she was a ghost so I... hit her... with a... broom..." Explained Tao.

"YOU WHAT?" Screamed Kyungsoo as he hugged NaRi to his chest.

"It was an accident, I swear!" Replied Tao, face streaming with tears.

HaEun, JiHye, and YeonHee got woken up by the racket. HaEun, frightened as ever ran to Luhan and hugged his waist. Luhan softened and her hair.

"What's wrong, baby?" Asked Luhan.

"Why is Tao oppa crying?" Asked HaEun.

"Oh, hey HaEun. He hit NaRi with a broom." Said Sehun as he pinched HaEun's cheek.

The girls gasped.

"Is she okay?" Asked JiHye.

"What are you saying? Of course she's not." Said Kris.

"It must've hurt really bad. Tao oppa does wushu, right? You should take her to the hospital." Suggested HaEun.

Suho quickly got his phone and dialed the hospital. The ambulance came soon and carried NaRi with KaiSoo to the hospital.

YeonHee had her arms crossed and shook her head while clicking her tongue. "Oh, oppa. What am I going to do with you?"


Oh my, NaRi accidentally got beaten up by Tao with a broom! Is she gonna be okay? Please stay tuned and I hope you liked this chapter! P.S. I'm gonna write a SEVENTEEN oneshot after this. Please check it out once it's done!

Much love,

applepie1068