Replacement for Practice

Hello Teens

Soooo sorry I haven't updated in 3 weeks! There's just so much going on and my WiFi is crap :/ 

I'm typing this from my phone so forgive me for the typos.
 
I hope you'll enjoy the update! 

8am, Kyungsoo, Kai, and NaRi have arrived home from the hospital. At first, the doctors had difficulty in wrapping the cast around her torso. In the end, they succeeded but NaRi had to be on painkillers.

 
"NaRi!!!"
 
"You're back!"
 
"I missed you so much, eonnie!" 
 
"At least you're okay." 
 
A lot of other comments had been thrown at her the moment Luhan had opened the door to reveal NaRi, sitting peacefully on a wheelchair. Though pain was still present in her eyes. 
 
"NaRi, I-Im so sorry..." Whispered Tao, sniffling.
 
"Aish, stop crying! I'm gonna start crying too!" Exclaimed Suho.
 
"Ah, it's okay, oppa. I forgive you." Replied NaRi with a smile. 
 
"We have one problem, though." Halla piped in. 
 
"Hm?" The boys said in unison.
 
"Yeah. Well, we're going to have a football tournament soon and we're gonna be the cheerleaders. Except for YeonHee and-" JiHye was interrupted by Chanyeol's excited voice. 
 
"Omo, you're going to be cheerleaders? THAT IS SO CUTE!" 
 
"Uh, yeah. Sort of. Maybe." Halla seemed uncertain with her response.
 
"And NaRi is our leader. Halla is co-leader. Hopefully we can get someone to replace NaRi." Said JiHye eyes scanning across the room and stopping deliberately at YeonHee.
 
"YeonHee, would you?" Offered RaeSang, smirking. 
 
"NO." Said YeonHee, firmly.
 
"For me?" Asked NaRi, putting on her puppy dog eyes. 
 
"Nu-uh. Not gonna happen." Said YeonHee. 
 
"Why won't you give it a try, YeonHee?" Asked Kris.
 
"No, I only do martial arts." She said, crossing her arms.
 
"Hmm, then we have no other choice, do we?" Sighed RaeSang.
 
"We have the back-up cheerleading team, right?" Said Halla.
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." RaeSang smiled sheepishly.
 
"Problem solved?" Asked Xiumin.
 
"Yeah." The girls smiled.
 
"When's the event?" Asked Sehun.
 
"Next week. We still have to practice to get everything done." NaRi heaved. 
 
"Hey, hey. It's okay." Said Kyungsoo, attempting to console NaRi.
 
"Do you all have your costumes and props or whatever you call it with you?" Asked Suho.
 
"Um, the school's taking care of that. We just need to practice." Answered Halla.
 
"Then why don't we use the field in SMEnt's garden? No one's usually there anyway." Suggested Baekhyun.
 
"But we need one more person. That's why we've been bugging YeonHee." RaeSang grinned.
 
"I can be that person. If I'm not too tall, of course." Said Chen, pride evident in his tone. 
 
"Tall my kimchi!" Cried Sehun, being the brat that he is, "You're not even as tall as Luhan." 
 
"Hey! Don't drag me in this!" Argued Luhan. 
 
"It's only for practice, right?" Asked Chen.
 
The girls nodded.
 
"Then I'll do it!" 
 
With that, they started practicing. There was a lot of shouting, running, jumping, and kicking. Such kids. In the end, Chen was too tired to do anymore jumping so he stayed at the bottom, holding everyone else up. 
 
"HaEun, why aren't you practicing?" Asked Sehun, moving to sit beside the said girl. 
 
"Oh, I'm not part of the cheerleading team." She said, smiling softly. 
 
"Then what are you a part of-" Sehun was interrupted by an ear-piercing yell.
 
"I'm thirsty! Let's get something to drink!" Yelled Halla at the top of her lungs, calling everyone's attention. 
 
While walking, Sehun tried to get to HaEun, wanting to know what her position on the team was.
 

Sorry that came out a lot different than expected! I should've planned this story out first before I write :(

 
Thanks for your time! 
 
applepie1068