The Beds

Hello Teens

I'm supposed to be studying right now but, oh well. 

I'm so so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been sick last week and last weekend I had to study for midterms(which just started today) Please accept my apology by enjoying this update!


(A/N: okay I'm lazy to write what happened in the hardware store so I'll just start writing from when they get home)

"Oh my gosh, I'm so tired." Sighed RaeSang as she stepped in the dorm.

"Hey! What did you get?" Asked the exhilarated Halla, who went over to NaRi and the rest of the girls.

"A blanket, a pillow case, and some bedsheet. Nothing special. You?" Asked YeonHee.

"Xiumin oppa got me these super cute fabrics that I can decorate on the railings of my bed. They make it look like a princess's bed!" Squealed Halla.

"Well, I got a table lamp with music notes on them. Check it out." Boasted JiHye who then plugged the lamp and turned it on. The shadow casted by the musical notes reflected on the walls and ceilings.

"Cool!" Complimented NaRi.

"What did you get, NaRi?"

"I got a white blanket with a black vertical stripe and small circles on the side, it looks like a chef's uniform." Replied NaRi.

"Eh, not bad." Said YeonHee.

"Well, guess what? Now my bed looks like an amusement park! My pillowcase and bedsheet has patterns of ferris wheels on it, my blanket has a big drawing with a caption of 'CARNIVAL' on it. Chanyeol oppa got me those unicorn dolls you get from arcades." Said RaeSang with overflowing joy.

"HaEun? How about you?"

"Um..." HaEun pulled out a pack of stickers from the plastic bag she was holding.

The girls gasped, "OMO! TEDDY BEAR STICKERS! These are so cute and you can stick them on the wall!" Exclaimed Halla.

"Who got them for you?" Asked JiHye.

"Luhan oppa." Replied HaEun with a smile.

The boys heard it from afar. Luhan could only smile.

"Okay, girls. Do you want to decorate your rooms now?" Asked Suho.

"Ne!" They shouted in unison.

"Okay, come on, boys!" Called Suho.

Within an hour, they were done 'renovating' the room. It looked pretty, even though they had different designs on each side of the wall.

Kim NaRi's bed:

 

Well except it has the chef design on the blanket.

Sleeping below NaRi is Min JiHye. Her bed looks like this: 

Lamp:

There is also this quote (the one in Chanyeol's room in EXO Next Door)

Next to them is Choi YeonHee. YeonHee's bed is very simple. She doesn't like standing out, nor does she like flashy things.

Above YeonHee is Park RaeSang. Park RaeSang's bed looks like this: 

Not exactly like this but it was the closest I could find.

Next to them is Lee Halla. Her bed looks like this:

Under Halla is HaEun. Jung HaEun's bed looks like this:

Only the stickers

They were so busy admiring their well-decorated rooms that it was time for dinner and no one has cooked dinner nor taken a shower yet.

"Guys, let's just shower. And since we're all very tired already, why don't some of us go out to get some dinner?" Suggested Kyungsoo.

"Why don't we just eat at the restaurant?" Asked YeonHee.

"Because it'll be dangerous if we go out altogether on our free days this late." Replied Lay.

"No bodyguards are probably around now." Said Kai.

"Besides, I'm so tired, I'm too lazy to walk. Hehehe." Giggled Sehun.

In the end, they ordered food and after having dinner, the girls brushed and refreshed themselves up then went to bed.

The boys went to their assigned girls to wish them good night before leaving.

"HaEun," Said Luhan softly,"do you need anything else?"

"No, oppa." She replied courtly.

"Okay, good night." He said then kissed HaEun's forehead lovingly. HaEun could only blush.

"See you tomorrow, HaEun. Fist bump?" Sehun & HaEun fist bumped and the boys left.


It's the 4th chapter already and I haven't mentioned this: 

THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!! Y'all are spiffy!

PS I'm sure you've all heard of BaekYeon. I was so sad to hear then break up :"( BaekYeon shipper here :( oh well I hope they can get back together once their schedules aren't so tight.

And btw, I wasn't born an interior designer so sorry if I have bad taste :p

applepie1068