"Working Out"

Hello Teens

"BOYS! What happened to all our appointments? You haven't seen me in about a month! Look at yourselves! Kai.. Your legs need some work. Yeol, you gained a few pounds. And Kris! Whatever happened to your toned abs?!" A man with a sturdy exterior slammed the door open and immediately lashed out on the boys, ignoring HaEun who was crouching on the sides. 

 
The boys weren't paying the slightest attention to their trainer, and instead helped HaEun get up. 
 
"Aigoo, we have a little lady here, don't we?" He sighed, "come on, your comeback is in a few months. I'll take you to the gym now." 
 
"What? Now? " Asked Baekhyun, a little too sassy.  
 
"Please let us have lunch first. We haven't ate." The boys nodded in agreement to Kris' statement. 
 
"You all are having lunch with me. At the gym. Now." Their trainer said, annoyance evident in his speech. 
 
The boys groaned in defeat but got up anyway. They changed into their sportswear and headed for the door. 
 
"Oppa, how about us?" Asked Halla, tugging on Suho's shirt. 
 
"Come along." 
 
***
 
"What is this?" 
 
"I don't know either..."
 
"I've never seen a bicycle in an air-conditioned room before."
 
"Except in exhibitions."
 
"Guys, look. It doesn't move, even when you ride on it." RaeSang said to the girls. YeonHee could only facepalm at her friends' behavior. She's been to the gym countless times, so she's familiar with all the equipments. 
 
"How come this one's stuck?" Asked JiHye. 
 
"What do you mean?" Asked NaRi. 
 
"I can't push the pedal." When YeonHee was about to approach her, Kris called. 
 
"YeonHee, you are to stay here until we come back. Take charge of the girls for us, okay?" Kris placed a hand on her shoulder. 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked. 
 
"We have a separate room for our gym. Actually, this is where trainees work out. That's why some of the equipments here aren't working, lots of stuff here break every week. SM doesn't really care about this place as much as the idols' gym."
 
"Can't we come along?" 
 
"I'm afraid not, no one else except for idols are allowed in the idols' gym. I think they're afraid if any of the expensive hardware will break. Also to help us focus. I can trust you, ne?"
 
YeonHee nodded. 
 
"Don't worry, we'll invite you in for lunch." Kris waved and followed the other boys into the private gym.
 
"Hey, where did the oppas go?" NaRi asked, looking around to find nobody else except for them and a couple of trainees who minded their own businesses. 
 
"Private gym." YeonHee answered shortly. 
 
"Private? We can't come in?" Asked NaRi. 
 
"No, it's private. Duh." YeonHee rolled her eyes. 
 
"Is it that one over there?" Halla pointed to a door with a star on the top portion. 
 
"Ne. Don't go in. I will kill you if you do so." YeonHee threatened the girls who only went 2 steps closer. 
 
"So what do we do now?" Asked JiHye. Suddenly, they heard the sound of a guitar being strummed to EXO's Sing For You. 
 
"HaEun? Where did you get that?" Asked YeonHee, brows furrowed. 
 
"There. It said 'practice instruments' so I'm pretty sure we can use them." HaEun answered in a small voice. 
 
"I'm getting the cahoon." 
 
"There's an electric guitar?" 
 
"Hey, I was first!"
 
"Nuh-uh."
 
"Do you even know how to play this?"
 
"A-ani.."
 
"I'm taking the keyboard."
 
YeonHee sighed. 'At least we won't be disturbing the oppas.' 
 
Or so she thought. 
 

 

GUYS I AM FINALLY BAAACKK!! I've been 'disturbed' by Astro's debut and guess what? I FELL IN LOVE! Rookies are really getting into me. Thank you for sticking with me and please stay tuned for the next chapter! 
 
While you wait, might as well read a short fanfiction I made for NCT's WinWin.  pfft shameless promotion 
It's based on Jimin & Xiumin's collab, Call You Bae WHICH IS REALLY CUTE  + the link to the video is here. You have to see it. It's a MUST. 
You can find the story here
 
I'll see you around. 
 
applepie1068