Eomma Luhan in Action

Hello Teens

JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA love_kris, bloomemerald, and devilblack98 FOR YOUR UPVOTE!! :) 


"Is that..?"
 
"HaEun?" Whispered Sehun. 
 
"WHY IN THE HEAVENS IS SHE ON THE TEAM?" Shouted Luhan in disbelief.
 
"Is it because they're lacking players?" Asked Xiumin.
 
"I have no idea.." Admitted Kai. 
 
Just then the game started. The players from the girls' highschool played well. HaEun did surprisingly well too. She scored the most on her team and the boys were far more than astonished to know that. 
 
Halfway through the game, the players started to get a bit rough. HaEun, being the petite, weak girl that she is tried to grab the ball, but the other players were a lot bigger in size than her. They obviously didn't give her the slightest chance of even getting closer to the ball.
 
Suddenly, two long whistles were heard. A player had been injured.
 
The spectators gasped in both shock and fear to see the top scorer and the only girl on the team, HaEun, now lying on the field, her face grimacing showing extreme pain. 
 
Luhan couldn't take it anymore. He tried to run to the field but got caught in time by Sehun and Lay.
 
"Chill, hyung. They have paramedics for a reason," said Sehun.
 
"Look, they're taking her inside." Said Lay.
 
"Oh my goodness. I can't bear to look at her anymore," cried Luhan.
 
"Shh, hyung. The game's gonna start again. We'll see her after all this is over. The girls are probably with her already." Said Tao.
 
After the game in which the girls' highschool won, thanks to HaEun who scored half of their total points despite being 'kicked out' by their fellow opponents, the boys decided to wait for the girls. No matter how many times they tried to explain, the security guards just won't let them in. So they had to wait outside, which was internally killing Luhan. YeonHee and NaRi were allowed entrance, but with NaRi on a wheelchair, she couldn't go all the way there and back again. So YeonHee was given responsibility to check up on the girls, especially their precious HaEun.
 
One by one the girls came out. YeonHee was spotted first, followed by Halla, then RaeSang. JiHye came out shortly after. 
 
Then, the person they've all been anticipating for entered the lobby. 
 
She smiled at them, and they all smiled back at her. 
 
HaEun walked slowly, on crutches, to Luhan and Sehun. She hugged Luhan tightly and cried. Luhan hugged her back gently.
 
"Why are you crying? Does it still hurt?" He asked.
 
"No, I'm just disappointed that I couldn't stay with my team all throughout the game." She sobbed.
 
"Shh, it's okay." Luhan said as he smoothed out her hair.
 
"You scored the most, did you know that?" Consoled Kyungsoo.
 
"Hey, why don't we get in the van and order some ice cream? That'll cheer us all up." Suggested Kai.
 
"Last member in the van has to pay for all the expenses!" Screamed Sehun.
 
They all ran as fast as they could, even HaEun who was trying with help from Luhan and Sehun. Suho was left behind, he seemed to be calling someone. 
 
Once he was done, he received a text and immediately opened it. 
 
'Suho hyung, you're the last one to enter the van. You should pay for all our ice creams! :p' 
- Sehun
 
"Sehun you brat.." Suho muttered under his breath, sighing as he thought of how much his wallet had been abused for the week. 
 

 

oMO guys have you seen EXO's new single 'Lightsaber'? THE SONG IS SO FREAKING GOOD!! And I must say, I'm not disappointed that not all the members are in the mv.
 
Yup, definitely not disappointed. [sarcasm at its best] 
 
Chanyeol's rap was... Out of this world. And I'm surprised why D.O got only a little lines:( his voice is da bomb
 
Idk I've always liked Baekhyun's voice so even if it cracks like a gazillion times idc lol
 
I'm not so much of a Star Wars fan, but this collab was just too awesome.
It should be on MAMA. 
 
Speaking of MAMA, have you guys voted yet? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for EXO because we're on the line here. We're losing from Big Bang by only a few hundred thousand votes. WE NEED YOUR HELP!
 
And for best new male rookie, please help me vote for SEVENTEEN if you're not sure who to vote. 
 
Thanks for everything, guys! 
 
applepie1068