A Variety Show..?

Hello Teens
"Oppa-deul! We're home!" YeonHee's loud voice resonates through the small dormitory. The group of girls march through the door and bow to greet the older boys. Instinctively, the boys stood up and bowed to them. One of them looked a bit distraught, though. 
 
After the greeting, the girls went to their shared bedroom and the boys returned to what they were doing. HaEun, however, approached Sehun. 
 
"Where's my kitty?" She whispered. 
 
"Uh.. It's.. In the park." 
 
"What? But it's not a dog. Do cats need walks?"
 
"Uh, HaEun.. Can I talk to you in private? Jebal?" 
 
HaEun's stomach twisted. Something wasn't right. "Okay?" 
 
Sehun dragged HaEun outside and stopped before the place where they buried the poor mouser. 
 
"Why did you bring me here?" HaEun looks around, not quite catching it. 
 
"HaEun-ah.. Kitty got into an accident.." 
 
HaEun's eyes went wide, and not long after welled with tears. "What happened?" 
 
"Well, Suho-the boys wanted to uh.. Kinda.. Give it some fresh air and.."
 
"You don't have to lie." Sehun looks up, shocked at HaEun's comment. 
 
"They don't like her, do they?" She started sobbing. 
 
"No, no, no. Please don't cry. Please-" but the little girl's cries only became more audible. People were starting to stare. Sehun did what his instincts told him to do: he wrapped his arms around HaEun and pulls her close. HaEun collapsed in his arms and after she was done, started wiping her tears with the help of Sehun. 
 
Suddenly, an obnoxiously shrill voice calls both of their attention. "Ya! HaEun-ah! Help us make cookies for our girl scout fundraising!" It was none other than YeonHee.
 
"You join the girl scouts?" A softer voice mocks the other. 
 
"Ya, oppa! We all do! It's a requirement from the school!" Another voice defends YeonHee's and a slap in the arm followed. 
 
"Come on, we'll help you." Sehun says softly, offering his hand and gingerly squeezing HaEun's tiny palms. 
 
Just as they were about to reach the door, someone taps on Sehun's shoulder. 
 
"Ne?" 
 
"Uh.. Mail from.. MBC." The mailman hands Sehun a brown envelope. 
 
"Ah.. Kamsahamnida." Sehun bows, HaEun follows suit. The mailman bow quickly before leaving to deliver his big mound of packets. 
 
Sehun opens the door, greeted by his hyungs who asked where he's been. HaEun was dragged by a nagging YeonHee, RaeSang following shortly behind. 
 
"Where have you been, maknae?" Asked Xiumin. 
 
"More importantly, what's in this thing?" Sehun gestures to the brown envelope in his right hand. 
 
"Ooh! What's that?" Tao asked, getting closer to Sehun, who looks at Tao weirdly and hands the envelope to Suho. 
 
"It's from MBC!" Kai gasps. 
 
"What? Is it about my drama?" Now Kyungsoo was curious. 
 
"Your drama is in SBS, pabo-ya." Baekhyun slaps the younger's shoulder. 
 
"No... It's a variety show!" Suho announces. 
 
"With the girls?" RaeSang asks from the kitchen counter. 
 

 

HI!!! SO SORRY I haven't been active lately:( I had 47291016372 projects and on top of that, I was sick. The weather here's labile. 
 
I'm planning to write an NCT oneshot later on, and fulfill my duty for a request. 
 
Take care of yourselves, guys! Don't forget to take your vitamins! 
 
applepie1068