A Kitty for a Kiss?

Hello Teens

"Oh my gosh, I am so tired." Mumbled Chen, lying on the floor. 

 
After 3 hours of intense physical activity, it was impossible to avoid exhaustion. Sweat wasn't just forming on the surface of their nourished skin, but it was dripping from their perfect features. 
 
"Okay, you may have lunch." Their trainer announced, and the boys were more than thankful. 
 
Kai and Sehun were first to exit, and boy were they surprised. 
 
The two boys were stunned and as Baekhyun tried to push Sehun so he'd get out of his way, the said maknae shushed him instead. He was about to protest until he heard the sweet voices of what sounded like a choir. 
 
They saw the girls on one side of the trainees' gym, all sitting in a circle with one of the girls beatboxing while they sang EXO's Beautiful. One of them(or two) harmonized. 
 
Meanwhile YeonHee decided to ruin the silence by screaming. 
 
"DELIVERY!!" The deafening sound of her voice sent shivers down their spines. The girls stopped whatever they were doing and all eyes turned to YeonHee and manager-nim, both carrying enough food to feed an army. 
 
"FOOD!" Chen and Tao raced to grab the plastic of food from YeonHee's hands. 
 
"Ya! Haven't you heard of the phrase 'ladies first'?" YeonHee asked, annoyed. 
 
"Sorry, it doesn't apply when we're hungry." Tao grins. 
 
The older boys sat in a circle, with the girls, took out the food packages from the bags and passed them to eachother. 
 
"Girls, you'll be getting a separate lunch." Said manager-nim. 
 
"Oh, where is it then?" Asked JiHye. 
 
"Here." He replied, giving out smaller lunch boxes to the girls. 
 
They ate in silence, though some of them shared a few stories and chuckles were heard here and there. The girls finished first, as they had smaller portions. 
 
Bored, HaEun stood up and ambled to the window. Her eyes widened at the sight of a scrawny kitten. She regretted eating so fast. Had she seen the feline sooner, she would've given it some of her food.  
 
'Maybe one of the oppas still have some.' She thought, strolling back to the eating place. 
 
"Oppa.." She whispered to Kris, who was happily munching on his chicken. 
 
"Ne?" 
 
"Can I.. Have... Some of that?" She asked shyly. 
 
"Have some of what?"
 
"That." She pointed to his drumstick. 
 
"What?" 
 
"The chicken, you pabo." Luhan butted in. 
 
"Oh." Kris felt both surprised and puzzled, contemplating for a moment before he decided to give the girl what she wanted. 
 
"You're still hungry?"
 
"Aniyo. Gomawo oppa." Sehun followed her to the window. He helped her unlatch the aperture and opened it. 
 
"Wait, why are y-nO DON'T THROW MY CHICKEN OUT OF THE WINDOW!" Kris exclaimed. 
 
"Ya, hyung. I thought you said chicken wasn't your style.. Hahaha." Sehun teased. 
 
"Who is it for?" Sehun asked. 
 
"The little kitty." HaEun smiled at him. 
 
"Where?" 
 
"There." She pointed to a cat above the roof of the window below. 
 
"Oh. That is one skinny cat." He remarked. 
 
"Here, kitty-kitty." HaEun said in a high-pitched voice, which softened Sehun's manly facade. 
 
She slowly lowered her chicken-bearing hand until it was far enough for the kitten to reach. It devoured on the poultry without a moment's hesitation. 
 
"Can we bring it home? Jebal~" 
 
"Aniya."
 
"Aw, waeyo?"
 
"We're not allowed to have pets in the dorm." He her hair. 
 
"Don't you feel bad for the kitty?" 
 
"Well, yes, I do."
 
"Then why can't we take it?" 
 
"Rules are rules, HaEun."
 
"If I gave you a kiss, would you?"
 

 

Hi, author-nim here! I hope you're all doing fine. I haven't been updating much as my cousin's having her exams. I'm not gonna be selfish and steal her time to read-proof this chapter so, we're sorry for the long wait. Blame it on school. 
 
Anyways, happy weekend! 
 
applepie1068