Oh Allergies...

Hello Teens

THANKS SO SO SO MUCH shie-chan for your upvote!

Enjoy! :)


"HaEun, are you okay?" Asked Luhan softly.

"Um..." She nodded slowly.

"Achoo!" She sneezed again. 

"No, HaEun, you're not okay."

"I think it's her allergies, oppa." Said Halla from the other side of the room.

"Oh, you have allergies? Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Luhan with concern.

HaEun looked down shyly.

'Wow, this girl really doesn't talk much.' Thought Sehun.

"What are you allergic of?"

HaEun pointed at Luhan's shirt, then afterwards, Sehun's. They were confused at first, but then JiHye spoke up.

"I think she means your scent. Do you wear perfume?" 

"What? She's allergic to perfume? But I almost always use perfume." Whined Sehun.

"Well, then you've gotta stop using it." Concluded JiHye.

"What if I sweat? How am I gonna smell like?" He protested. "My dignity!"

"You've never heard of roll-on deodorants?" Asked YeonHee with a tone of sarcasm.

"I have a jungle!" Retorted Sehun.

"Come on, Hunnie. Let's change our shirts." Said Luhan as he dragged Sehun out of the living room.

"How about us? Do we have to change as well?" Asked Kai.

"Yeah, I guess. Just to be safe." Said NaRi.

The boys then went to their shared rooms and changed their shirts.

"And that, girls, is why I never wear perfume." Said Lay.

"Wae, oppa? Is it because you don't have perfume?" Asked RaeSang.

"Nope! It's because I always forget."

"But you take a shower every morning, right?"

"Do I?"

"Ew! Oppa is gross!"

"Of course I do, sweethearts." He smiled sheepishly, making the girls laugh. Except for HaEun, that is, she felt like such a burden. She snuggled beside Halla, who put her arms around her shoulders. Not long after, the boys came back.

"Hey, girls! Wanna check out your rooms?" Asked Kris.

"Yeah!" They all cheered. The boys took them to their room, 6 bunk beds, 3 at the top, and 3 at the bottom.

"Wow, are we really gonna stay here?"

"It looks like a hotel!"

"Dibs on that one!"

"Yah, I saw that first!"

"Whatever, I'm getting the top bunk!"

"Eh, I'll take any bed, as long as I have somewhere to sleep."

The girls were busy chirping on and on about how the room was. 

"I still think we need to redecorate these rooms, though." Said JiHye, looking around.

"Okay then, let's go to the hardware store! We have nothing else to do anyway." Said Xiumin.

"Yay!! Come on, RaeSang, Let's go!" Said Halla excitedly as she followed the trail of the boys, the rest following behind them.

"HaEun, come on!" Called NaRi, grabbing onto HaEun's arm.


Thank you so much for reading! I can't say much, someone's calling me, but I hope you liked this very short chapter.

applepie1068