Lunch @ the Dorm

Hello Teens

Thank you asdfghjkl_xD for your upvote!! Your dp is fab btw ^^ 

GUYS GUYS GUYS I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING

It's because my cousin who's my inspiration, and she helps me edit my stories and all, is having her exams. It's not done yet, she's having two weeks of exams so please don't expect a lot of updates, as I want her to study. And I'm afraid if I don't do this without her, you guys might not understand the story because of its ceaseless grammatical errors.
 
Thank you for those who didn't unsubscribe! You da real MVP! :")
 

"So, how long do you have to use that?" Luhan asked in curiosity and slight worry.

 
"My crutches?" Asked HaEun.
 
He nodded. "A month. If I can recover fast then I could walk freely within three weeks." She smiled.
 
HaEun was doing her homework in the dining table accompanied by Luhan, while NaRi and Kyungsoo were cooking. 
 
"We're making fried chicken right, oppa?" Asked NaRi.
 
"Yup." Kyungsoo nodded.
 
"Do you want it to be crispy?"
 
"Sure!"
 
With that, they started cooking. Kyungsoo prepared the cooking oil and made the kimchi. While NaRi picked out the ingredients to make the chicken and dipped it in thick coatings of flour mixed with cold water. Then she squeezed the poultry and covered it with a dry coat of flour and  seasonings that she made herself.
 
Kyungsoo was impressed by the time the chicken was fried, it looked like the chicken they served at fast food restaurants. 
 
"How did you do this?" He asked NaRi, full of intrigue. 
 
NaRi looked at him, "Magic." She whispered as she wriggled her fingers that were covered with flour. They shared a hearty laugh.
 
"Boys, time for lunch!" Called Kyungsoo. The boys stopped whatever they were doing and scrambled to the kitchen, bumping and stumbling against eachother in the process.
 
"Hyung, you said you were going to cook.." Tao said, disappointed.
 
"I did." Defended Kyungsoo, "I had NaRi help me." He winked at the said girl, and she blushed.
 
"NaRi, did you make this?" Asked Chanyeol.
 
NaRi nodded shyly. 
 
"What? Really? Whoa!" He exclaimed. 
 
"I thought this only exists in fast food restaurants and commercials." Commented Sehun, eyeing the chicken in awe. 
 
They took turns in getting the food, Kris was first, of course, no kidding, followed by the youngsters. Then they looked for a place to sit and enjoy their meal. 
 
The dining table wasn't so small, but since there are 12 members, not all of them could fit there, as there were only 4 seats. They would be completely scattered; some would sit at the kitchen counter, some in their rooms, and the rest gathered in the living room.
 
Kai was searching for a place to sit. If he was lucky, he'd get a seat at the dining table, but it was full so he decided to go to the living room.
 
A few steps after walking past the table, he heard a voice squeak.
 
"Oppa." It was a girl's voice, but she could call any of the other boys, as they were her oppas too.
 
"Oppa. Kai oppa." She said, a bit louder this time, and Kai was certain that she meant him. Turning around he saw the little girl packing up her things and getting up on her crutches with the help of Luhan. 
 
"You can sit here, oppa." She said, giving him her adorable eye smile.
 
"Thanks for the offer, but you can stay there, it's alright." He returned her smile.
 
"No, oppa. I'm done. I'm going to go back now."
 
"Oh, you're done? Ah, okay then." He responded, taking the empty seat across from Kyungsoo.
 
"Eat well." She whispered before she returned to the girls' shared room.
 
As her limping figure disappeared, Kyungsoo spoke up. "Did you see her paper?"
 
"What paper?" Kris, who was sitting at the dining table as well, asked.
 
"Oh the homework? The one with all the numbers in it?" Asked Luhan.
 
Kyungsoo nodded.
 
"I wasn't really paying attention, but yeah. Why?" Kai asked, curious too.
 
"She wasn't done."
 
"Really? How selfless of her." Kris smiled.
 
"What? I don't understand." Said Kai.
 
Kyungsoo sighed, "She gave up her seat so you could eat at the dining table." 
 
There was a brief silence before Kai continued. "But why would she do that?" 
 
"Because she's HaEun(?)" Luhan shrugged.
 
Kai stood up. "I want to talk to her."
 
"Hey, eat first." Luhan, who sat beside him, pulled on his sleeve, "talk to her when you're done."
 
Kai sighed. 
 
Just then, Suho passed the dining table, about to go to the kitchen to wash his dish.
 
"Hyung, who did you call last time?" Asked Kyungsoo.
 
"Hm? Oh, during the tournament?"
 
Kyungsoo nodded.
 
"Our manager hyung. Oh, and we have a meeting next week regarding the matter." 
 
"What is it about?"
 
"He said it was about the Hello Teens show we're having right now. But aside from that, there's nothing else. He said he'll discuss the details during the meeting."
 

EYY HOW WAS THAT? Did you like it? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm sorry I couldn't include all the girls here TT.TT but next time, I promise they're all gonna be there! ^^

 
Have a wonderful day!
 
applepie1068