Tell us.

Hello Teens

"See you after school, girls. Have fun!" Waved Suho at the group of schoolgirls they were supposed to take care of.

 
"Have 'fun'," YeonHee rolled her eyes as she emphasized on the word 'fun', "how is anyone supposed to have fun at school?" She muttered.
 
"What was that, YeonHee?"
 
"Nothing." She huffed. Then they headed out the door to the bus stop. 
 
"Alright, let's get ready, boys. We've got a meeting to attend."
 
The boys freshened themselves up and tidied the dorm. Since they already had breakfast with the girls, they headed for the van afterwhich. 
 
The boys sat anxiously in the meeting room. A few moments later, the CEO of SM Entertainment and producer of Hello Baby entered. They immediately stood up and bowed.
 
"Okay, without further ado, I would like to inform you of something that's been bothering me lately." The producer of Hello Baby started, "This Hello Teens show is starting to get boring." The boys nodded. "And that is why I've come to give you a mission."
 
The boys tensed up. Baekhyun could be seen curling up his pretty fingers and Sehun running a hand through his hair, both showing signs of distress. 
 
"We have decided and mutually agreed that your mission is.."
 
The CEO continued, "to get a peck on the cheek by one of the girls." This time Tao rubbed his eyes. 
 
"But there are rules. A girl can only kiss ONE member's cheek. No more than that. Therefore, six of you who did not get a kiss will.. Well, sort of, suffer from 'consequences'."
 
Cameras installed in almost every point of the room captured their priceless expressions, starting from a troubled-looking Chanyeol to a silent Chen.
 
"Is that understood?" Asked the producer of Hello Baby.
 
"Ne." They answered in unison. 
 
"Well, I think our job is done. We bid farewell. Have a nice day."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed in their seats. 
 
Kris played with his fingers, which was very unusual of him. 
 
"How are we supposed to do this?" Sighed Suho.
 
"Don't overthink it, it's actually something simple." Replied D.O
 
"Do you think it's that easy? I don't think I've even been kissed by anyone besides my mom." Whined Tao.
 
"Do I have to get someone to hurt me so they can kiss my oo?" Xiumin chimed in, but blushed in the end. 
 
"I volunteer!" Said Chen, causing Xiumin to hit his arm. 
 
***
 
Back home, they were all just chilling, not thinking much about the so called 'mission' they were given until the doorbell rang. 
 
Kai opened the door. "Welcome home!" The boys greeted from inside the dorm. 
 
"Kamsahamnida!" The girls answered with equal cheerfulness despite being exhausted from all the hardships at school. Then they proceeded to enter one by one.
 
"One... Two... Three.. Four... Wait. Someone's missing." Said Kai.
 
"TWO are missing, pabo. There's supposed to be six of them." Corrected Baekhyun. 
 
"Okay wait wait. I know who's missing." Announced Lay.
 
"Quiet, potato chip. You yourself get missing sometimes. How could you bring yourself to say that?" Snapped Sehun.
 
"No wait. JiHye is here, NaRi on her wheelchair is here, so are the two chatterboxes Halla and RaeSang. So that must mean-"
 
"HaEun and YeonHee?!" Exclaimed Tao. 
 
"Hey, that's my line-" Lay's speech was once again cut.
 
"Oh my, that girl is on crutches." Sighed Luhan.
 
"She's still in crutches? She wasn't using it to lunch.." RaeSang trailed off. 
 
"Rae, shh!" NaRi tried hushing RaeSang but the boys had heard it. 
 
"Girls.. Is there something you're hiding from us?" Suho raised his eyebrows. 
 
"What could we possibly be hiding? Pfft. Haha." JiHye laughed awkwardly. 
 
"You're definitely hiding something." Said D.O
 
"Should we tell them?" Whispered Halla, a little too loud. Responded by JiHye who shook her head vigorously. 
 
"Tell us." Chanyeol became serious now, and so did the other boys. 
 
"No." Replied NaRi sternly. 
 
"NaRi.." Called Kyungsoo.
 
"No!" She yelled. The boys widened their eyes in response to her change in behavior. Kyungsoo approached her figure and crouched down. He tried to get a full view of her face, targeting to lock gazes with her. But NaRi looked away. 
 
As soon as his hands made contact with hers, her head whipped to his direction. "NaRi.. Tell me, juseyo?" He looked at her with hope.
 
NaRi turned to look at the other girls, the girls eyed each other and then looked down altogether. 

 

Sorry I can't really say much. It's 11 pm where I live and I honestly need some sleep because I just came back from a road trip (woohoo!) which is also the reason for my late update :p

 
Anways, I wrote a oneshot about SEVENTEEN's Mingyu! Mingyu stans, please check it out! It's here
 
I'll see y'all next time!
 
applepie1068