We're In!

Hello Teens

Credits to Hello Baby

Enjoy! :)


"Ah, finally! Promotions are over! We're free now, hyung! We have more free time." Said Sehun as he sighed in content.

"Uh, you do know we still need to prepare for our next album?" Asked Kyungsoo as he raised an eyebrow.

"We can do that later. Right now, I just wanna relax.." Said Sehun as he drifted off to sleep on the dorm couch.

"Yah! Sleep somewhere else, I just vacuumed that thing!" Cried Xiumin as he hit Sehun several times with a pillow.

"Aish! Hyung is so mean! Fine, I'll go to my room."

And the usual ruckus was heard in every corner of the dorm until...

*Ding Dong*

Everyone gasps as they knew it was their manager, so they had to keep quiet.

"Open the door." Whispered Tao as he nudges Kris.

"Yah, why are you telling me what to do? I'm older than you, pabo!" Said Kris.

"Why don't you do it, Luhan?" 

"No, you do it."

"No, you."

"You."

"You!"

"You!!"

"Aish, no ones gonna open the door? Fine, I'll do it." Said Suho as he sighed hearing s quarrel.

"Ne, manager-hyung?" He smiled brightly at his manager.

"Ah, Suho! Annyeong!" He replied with a smile just as bright as Suho's, "You guys have been invited to this new show called 'Hello Teens'."

"Huh? Isn't it supposed to be 'Hello Baby'?" Whispered the other members. Suho turned to look at them and he seemed just as confused as they were.

"It's a new show, the director is still the same as 'Hello Baby', but it's just that you are going to be taking care of teens." He said.

"Ooh! Girls or boys?" Asked Chen excitedly.

"I'm not so sure because you guys are the first but-"

"We're the first!" Gasps Chanyeol as he jumped around the dorm. Due to his size, it felt like an earthquake.

"OMO! OMO!" Said Kai, trying to balance himself.

"Chanyeol, calm down!" Screamed Kyungsoo.

"Do you want to be in the show?" Asked their manager impatiently.

"Hmm..." Suho thought, then he turned around, "What do you guys think?"

"Sure."

"Why not?"

"Ehh, I'm okay with anything."

"Well...?" Asked their manager.

"We're in!"


I'm sorry this was a really short chapter but I just wanna make a soft introduction to you guys so everything will be all clear! I hope you liked the first chapter and subscribe if you want(I'm not gonna force you to), and please leave your comments! I really enjoy reading them.

Have a great day!

applepie1068