Destiny brought them together……

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woohyun always felt his heart ache whenever he thinks of his friends. Looking at them all, nobody will ever think that they have the darkest past one could ever imagine. At such a young age they all had experience the worst of life that this world could offer. They are all broken kids that fate had brought to be together in the cruise that sail in the sea of turbulence world where Woohyun had become the captain as if it were agreed upon their first meeting although there was no sort of declaration or any spoken agreement, it just went that way. Woohyun had become their pillar of strength that holds them strong to face the world.

Dongwoo was the oldest among them. The dino has vigorous and contagious laugh that can make whoever heard had no choice but feels like laughing or at least smile at those energetic bright personalities of his. He never fails to show his brightest smile in any circumstances as if it were his method of handling any situation he had to face. Looking at him, who will ever think that Dongwoo was kids that were raised to be a fighter. In such a young age he has a skill that were able to break the bones of his opponent with just his fist, he was train to have a skill of a beast that was able to tear his enemy into pieces without second thought. He was a puppet that has to fight to live. He had no choice when those money hunger monsters told him to crash every bone in the body of his opponent.  He cannot even say no when they want his opponent drown in the pool of their own blood.  

Dongwoo don’t remember how he had been in the hand of those monsters. He had no memories before he was thrown in the dark dungeon that had been his bedroom and training centre for almost twelve years. He was only taken outside when those monsters was taking him to the ring where he had to fight the opponent that sometimes twice his size. The only rules they have when in the ring was killed or to be killed. He hates those moments. His sleepless night were filled with the nightmare of each fight he had to be in. He wants to be free. He doesn’t want to fight anymore. He knows that his only option were trying to escape but he needs to plan it carefully and find the best time so that he won’t get caught because he knows what will be waiting for him if his plans fails. He only had one chance and after months of planning, those chance comes after one of his brutal fight which he wins and those monsters were thinking of giving him a reward by taking him to a bar and trying to make him drink all types of liquor the bar had which he was successfully avoid by all means and made them drink it instead. Later, they were to drunk to even realise that he was escaping through the back door.

After successfully escape from the bar, he had run as fast as he can without looking back and without knowing where his feet will bring him. He feels suffocated and his breath becomes heavy but he doesn’t care because he needs to run far away from those monsters. he keeps running even the black night sky start to have colour and the bright light of the sun start to peek through the horizon. although he had running for hours, he knows that he was not that far and they can trace him any moment so he needs other plan which he end up in the bus to the countryside that he don’t even know where after stealing a ticket from a young man that looks like he was lost.

After reaching the destination, he start to run again without any specific destination but this time it was slower than before because he had no more energy. He was very hungry and thirsty. His feet wobbled from the long running but he keeps walking although he almost loses control over his own body and his vision start to have black dots which increase every second and later only darkness engulfing him. That is where fates start to play their roles when they make Woohyun to be the one who use that route that evening where he find a thin boy about his age unconscious and body full of injuries and scars.

Please log in to read the full chapter