The Old Man

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hoya could see that old man was lingering near the cafe when he got there. He was quite suspicious of that man that looks like he was drunk but when that man saw him he just scratch his head and heading for the mart near the cafe.

He only walks inside Infinite cafe when he was sure that the old man has gone completely from his sight. Myungsoo has already sitting at their usual place and looking at him weirdly.

“What happen hyung? I thought you were right behind me” ask Myungsoo when he saw Hoya just walk in when they actually come to the cafe together.

Hoya was still feeling uneasy about the man he saw earlier. He can’t explain why but he has a feeling that the old man was looking for something or maybe someone. He ruffles his hair out of frustration when he can’t seem to get rid of uneasiness that conquer his heart at the moment.

“Hyung, I’m talking to you” Myungsoo was waving his hand in front of Hoya’s face to get attention from his cousin.

“Ye... yes. What?”. Hoya was still bewildered because he still couldn’t get rid of that man inside his mind.

Myungsoo gave a weird look on his cousin when he saw Hoya looks puzzled and he suddenly feels like he don’t want to know exactly what’s in his cousin mind since he knows his cousin very well and whatever it is, it will never be a good thing so he just walk to the tempting pastries to satisfy his needs for the sweet treats.

Hoya was now looking at the entrance of the cafe and at some point, he swear he could see that old man peeking through the glass door of the cafe. He didn’t even realised when Dongwoo walk past him and give a puzzled looks when the blond doesn’t greet him like always.

“Yah... what are you thinking so deeply? You don’t even realised I’m in front of you” Dongwoo nudged the blond that make him startled before smiling sweetly to the older.

“Oh hyung. when did you arrived?” he was still smiling sweetly and took a glance at the older face for a while before looking at the cafe’s door again.

“Hoya, are you not feeling well or what? I was clearly here since morning and I’ve been passing you like a thousand times already and you’re asking me when did I arrive when you’re the one that just come?” Dongwoo was just shaking his head looking at the blond antic.

“He was like that since we arrive here hyung and don’t ask me why because I was also a victim for his weird behaviour” said Myungsoo when he comes with a cup of coffee and a piece of apple pie.

When the closed sign was put up at the entrance of the cafe, they’re all seated together with their drinks and various pastries. Hoya still can’t seem to settle down his feeling when he still took a glance at the entrance door once in a while and sometimes missed what Dongwoo was currently rambling about his hamster pet sleeping habits.

“Hoya, is there something wrong?” Woohyun was curious when he saw how restless Hoya was and he can’t seem to divert his attention towards the door.

“No hyung. I just feel uneasy when I saw an old man in front of the cafe just now. He looks like he was drunk and I got the feeling he was looking for something or may be someone inside the cafe and I could swear I saw him passing this cafe a few times already” Hoya was now looking at Woohyun with a serious expression.

Woohyun was kind of freak out when he hears that. He was worried since he afraid that old man was looking for one of his friends. He knows their past will haunting them one day and he was afraid that the day had come for them to face it but he could not trigger their panic so he just smiles like it was nothing.

“Many people passing by this cafe since it’s near the mart. Maybe he...” Woohyun words were cut off when there’s someone entering

Please log in to read the full chapter