Please.....

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

First of all I want to apologize because I think I broke my promise to update soon... *sigh*

Well, I want to update. Please believe me when I say I was struggling to write, i was really having a hard time to write. I never lose interest with this story but whenever I was in front of my laptop, all the idea I had before just vanish into the thin air *sigh again*

I know I take a lot of time to update and all I can give you is this crappy chapter. Honestly, I’m not satisfied with this chapter but this is all I had for now. I promise I will try harder next time so that I can give you only the best.

I really hope you like this chapter despite the entire mistake I made especially with the grammar and all. Have a nice day everyone   :)

 

 

He was standing beside the entrance of the café for a good ten minutes now but he couldn’t move his feet forward. He just stands there looking through the glass door of the café. It’s not yet open and it’s seems like they were opening quite late than usual.

He can see Dongwoo was busy arranging the chair and table cloth and admiring his work once in a while. Sungjong was wiping the counter with wet clothes and Sungyeol was arranging something on the shelf beside the counter.

 Everyone seems busy with their own work but what bother Sunggyu the most were the absence of Woohyun. There’s not even his shadow in the café. It’s quite odd because Sunggyu knows that Woohyun is a responsible man and he will never leave his work for no reason.

He put his hand on the door knob before pushing it slowly and a cold breeze from the air cond greeted him. Sungjong was the first one that notice his presence and smiling widely before dashing forward and hugging him.

“Oh My God hyung, it’s so good to see you” Sugjong voice a bit muffled since he buried his face on Sunggyu’s shoulder and still hugging him tightly.

He didn’t realised when did Dongwoo and Sungyeol fled to his side and joining the hug. He was speechless since he never thought of this situation. He tried to imagined all the possible scenarios that might happen when he sees them but this is sure not one of it (well, he sure has a lot of imagination).

“I’m so sorry hyung. It’s all happen because of me” Dongwoo was the first to break from the hug as he was looking down at his feet. His face was gloomy and he looks as he had done a grave mistake that shouldn’t be forgiven.

Sunggyu grab him and takes him in his embrace before patting his back. He sigh and trying to calm his racing heart.

“No, it’s not your mistake or anyone. It’s just a misunderstanding and I’m sorry that I let it happen. It shouldn’t been this far if I was on my right mind and corrected this things before it become this worse. I was the one to blame since I was the oldest” Sunggyu was whispering all of his regret to the boys that were still in his embrace.

Dongwoo was shaking his head frantically and look into Sunggyu’s eyes and his lips were trembling. He was so close to crying. He was lost for words to deny what Sunggyu was saying. Sunggyu can’t help but hugging him tightly. Dongwoo was such a crybaby at times like this.

“Why don’t we just stop all of this useless self blaming session or whatever you hyungs prefer to call it and have a sit first and make this useless tall barista do some of his magic over the c

Please log in to read the full chapter