The Truth

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone....

I thought that I will not be able to update this week but but miracle do happen :)

I hope you like this chapter and I will not tell you if this story will have a happy ending or not because one of my story will have a sad ending but you will only know when it reach its end.

Till next time guys and I think it will be last chapter? Well, we’ll see...

Have a nice day everyone...

 

 

Woohyun POV

I woke up in the middle of the night seeing Dongwoo hyung sleeping on a chair beside my bed with his hand supporting his head and one of it holding my hand. Hoya is sleeping on the other chair beside him.

I look around to see Sungyeol and Sungjong sleeping on a couch but I can’t seem to find Myungsoo. I wonder where he is when Hoya is here and how come the the blond let his cousin out of his sight.

I feel really tired and my chest felt like there’s something heavy pressing it. I tried to take a deep breath but I ended up coughing that make Dongwoo and Hoya stir but luckily they still wouldn’t wake up.

I wonder what had happen before. My mind was a bit hazy but I think there’s something wrong. My heart can feel it and it doesn’t feel good. I try to recall my memories before this.

“I... I love you”

That voice has said something I had wished to hear the most. I was supposed to feel happy but why it felt so wrong?

Kim Sunggyu.... the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. He came to my life and steals my heart. He makes me learn the meaning of love and he also makes me experience how painful it was.

“I... I love you” his voice keeps ringing inside my mind and I can’t seem to get rid of it.

I recall what I can see in the depth of his eyes when he said it and I can see sincerity in it. I can see how much he loves me but I.....

I just sigh while looking at each one of my friends and I reach out to caress Dongwoo hyung hair. I know how loyal they are for me. How much they love me. They’ll always feels indebted for me for saving them but they don’t know how thankful I am for having them in my life.

They were my savior. I might not be in this world anymore if I haven’t met them. I met Dongwoo hyung when I was almost in the verge of breaking down and then there’s Sungyeol who brought sunshine to both of us and then Sungjong came and life have become so sweet and meaningful.

Facing the death of your family one by one and fighting against an illness was not an easy thing to do. They were my strength and my family. I want to protect them from getting hurt but I was the one that hurt them the most.

I know how much they hurt when they know about my illness and how depressed they were to face it together with me.

Then, the doctor words rang again. Now, I have to deal not only with chronic anaemia but also from heart failure. How cruel destiny could be for me. My heart couldn’t deal with the shock and its getting weaker.

I look at Dongwoo hyung and caress his hair slowly not to wake him up. I sigh while looking at the others. This battle is not only for me but also for them.

 We will have to deal with it together and I don’t have much choice unless I leave them but that’s not going to happen.  It’s not because they need me although that’s what they always told me but it’s because I am the one that need them the most.

Tears start streaming down on my cheeks when I remember about Sunggyu hyung. He came and said that three words to me when I wasn’t ready for that. This is not the right time.

Seeing he cry makes my heart hurt so much. I can see sincerity through his eyes. I can see it but then maybe I know it from long time ago the fact that he loves me but I still couldn’t understand why he said it now not when I confessed to him.

“I’m sick Woohyun ah”

What does it mean? God... what does he mean by that? Please tell me that that he just said it because he want me to believe him. Please tell me he do that just because he felt sorry for me.

No... he can’t be sick right? he never....

Headache....

Fever.....

Nosebleed...

Pale face.....

No.... it can’t be because he is sick. No.... it just .....God please

No no no..... he is not sick.... he can’t be sick...

“I’m afraid that I don’t have next time to explain to you”

God..... please tell me what does he mean by that. Why didn’t I listen to him?

I felt my chest tightens so I try to calm myself and control my breathing because I don’t want another attack and worries the other again.

I close my eyes and try to relax and after a few seconds I feel a bit better and when I open my eyes again I see Myungsoo standing at the end of my bed.

He looks terrible with messy hair and puffy eyes. His face is gloomy and he looks like he just cries. He just stands there looking at me without saying anything and then he turns his body and heading to the door again.

“Myungsoo ah... where are you going?” I ask and stop him from going out.

“It’s none of your business. I just came because I want to check on you and tell him that you’re fine so that he will s

Please log in to read the full chapter